[3.8] PermaAccelerationShrine Berserker BladeFlurry - 2 MIL SHAPER DPS+(GREAT LEAGUE STARTER)

ohh ye thank u!

i take impresence now i guess .. im pretty happy with my gear now.

do u have any improvements?

poe says about 4 mil shaper dps without berserk

im at 6,3k life .. i only die in hard t15+ legion encounters

"
rotheee wrote:
ohh ye thank u!

i take impresence now i guess .. im pretty happy with my gear now.

do u have any improvements?

poe says about 4 mil shaper dps without berserk

im at 6,3k life .. i only die in hard t15+ legion encounters

You can drop 'fortify' for the 'rage' gem then you can run 'endurance charge on melee stun' on your 'leap slam' for more tankyness during mapping
that was a good idea!!

u swap it at bosses?
"
rotheee wrote:
that was a good idea!!

u swap it at bosses?

Nah you can keep fortify in the main link, it actually out damages the rage gem even if it was at 21/20 but you lose the really fast rage generation which i think is fine.
Making a point in this league to go through as many starter options as i can, this seems like a good option to try out.
One thing though, gotta have to avoid impale, just in case GGG slams it down in the next patch :D.
Pros: Absolutely shredding content.

Cons: I'm too old to react to how fast this damn char moves.

Slowly min/maxing as I level up. Still working on jewels (need that corrupted blood corrupt) and actively crafting a 2nd sword. First sword isn't even hillocked or devined properly yet either. Also need a higher enlighten so I can drop my -mana ring and put my mark of the elder on. Boots/belt/helmet still have large upgrade margins. No watchers eye. Farruls is shared between chars so it's not optimally colored. Etc....

The only thing that gives me trouble right now is those legion shield bangers. They just constantly one shot me offscreen.

Spoiler

Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Jul 1, 2019, 8:39:38 AM
"
Pros: Absolutely shredding content.

Cons: I'm too old to react to how fast this damn char moves.

Slowly min/maxing as I level up. Still working on jewels (need that corrupted blood corrupt) and actively crafting a 2nd sword. Also need a higher enlighten so I can drop my -mana ring and put my mark of the elder on.

The only thing that gives me trouble right now is those legion shield bangers. They just constantly one shot me offscreen.

Spoiler

from your character, i suggest you drop your blood of the karui for a basalt flask, that should help with those nasty shield guys and also this is why i decided to take acro and phase acro so its really hard to get off screened. Another thing to note is to also grab an incursion helmet with 10% of physical taken as fire preferably so it gives you the extra mitigation against phys
Yeah I still have a long way to go with optimising the char. Gloves/chest/ammy are really the only items that are truly "done" or set in place. Also for me level 86 is still pretty low. I just made the char Friday and never ran bflurry before so I'm only now really getting used to the playstyle. I'll def be working towards acro 8f I can fit it into the build...I'll probably have to drop some crit...the tree is just too good now lol
Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Jul 1, 2019, 8:43:36 AM
thx for the guide .. just did deathless uberelder .. i guessi look for a faster build now to clear the legion more effectively i guess.

sadly i dont know what cause this build is so super strong ^^

thought about to reroll it to Frostblades .. any experiences?
Last edited by rotheee on Jul 1, 2019, 4:16:10 PM
woops
Last edited by Meaticus on Jul 1, 2019, 6:57:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info