[3.8] PermaAccelerationShrine Berserker BladeFlurry - 2 MIL SHAPER DPS+(GREAT LEAGUE STARTER)

"
Kimahri wrote:
Hi, just asking, what about droping Rite of Ruin and speccing into Aspect of Carnage, viable ?

Thanks in advance.

that can probably work but you'll probably end up dying to legion mobs alot, since they do alot of damage in maps
New question, lol. At which levels do you personally start using BF? Maps or right away at lv28?

Just a tl:dr on how you leveled.
Last edited by Kimahri on Jun 22, 2019, 11:11:21 PM
"
Kimahri wrote:
New question, lol. At which levels do you personally start using BF? Maps or right away at lv28?

Just a tl:dr on how you leveled.

I just lvled with blade flurry at lvl 28. i think i used like frostblades for lvling beforehand
I have a few questions:
1) what do you think about Paradoxica ?
2) i have problems with eternal empire and eternal empire - they just stun and kill so what i need to do to avoid stun?
"
finkel1024 wrote:
I have a few questions:
1) what do you think about Paradoxica ?
2) i have problems with eternal empire and eternal empire - they just stun and kill so what i need to do to avoid stun?

1. Paradoxica's are pretty good for this build too, rage gives a nice chunk of flat phys which para scales insanely well and also berserker just completely negates the slow attack speed of it too so its pretty good

2. you shouldnt be getting stunned if you got 25 rage, are you using berserk alot?
Last edited by Ohaithere on Jun 24, 2019, 5:37:01 AM
nope, I'm not shure that it's stun, but i couldn't move and it's not freeze.
"
finkel1024 wrote:
nope, I'm not shure that it's stun, but i couldn't move and it's not freeze.

it could be one of the bugs with channelling skills where you randomly cant channel, it could be that but it shouldn't happen that often
Last edited by Ohaithere on Jun 24, 2019, 10:29:01 AM
i try to get more area on BF .. does things like

help?
or Blademaster in tree?
Last edited by rotheee on Jun 26, 2019, 12:42:00 PM
"
rotheee wrote:
i try to get more area on BF .. does things like

help?
or Blademaster in tree?

you can check this from POB, '+1 to melee weapon unarmed attack range' does not affect blade flurry area. You will need just normal 'increased area of effect' from the tree like 'brinkmanship' and the support gem 'pulverise' to get that big aoe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info