[3.8] PermaAccelerationShrine Berserker BladeFlurry - 2 MIL SHAPER DPS+(GREAT LEAGUE STARTER)

"
rotheee wrote:
"
Ohaithere wrote:
"
rotheee wrote:
hey :)
i have some question .. i do also a bf serker

do u think flesh and stone > herald of purity?
i would say yes in mapping .. but against bosses also? since we maim with chest.

and i have no idea how to craft a weapon like urs .. i spent xxxx alts .. tried fossil crafting .. .. how did u made it?

Flesh and Stone has a sand and blood stance, blood stance gives enemies take increased damage which is a more multiplier

i crafted my weapons by alt spamming till i hit a t1/t2 hybrid physical damage and accuracy then regaling then anulling then multimod

ye but it says: enemies MAIMED by that skill take % more damage.
we MAIN with our bladeflurry or?

so u get hybrid, augment? regal? anul? if u anul the wrong : start?

'nearby enemies are maimed while in blood stance' so you dont even need the maim gem or anything, they just get maimed as long as you are in melee range. the maim from blood stance takes precedence over the lvl 1 maim

Yeah i just get hybrid then i regal, do not augment and then anul. then if regal doesnt hit then i just start again
Last edited by Ohaithere on Jun 16, 2019, 7:36:42 AM
I have 2 questions

1. If I can't afford Enlighten gem, which exactly auras should I run.
Flesh and Stone, Blood and Sand, Dread Banner, Precision(lvl 20)? Or different setup would be better in your opinion? Maybe Pride instead of something ?
2. Do you do some gem swap in boss fights, like conc effect ?

And I was wondering why in Uber Elder fight You fight in Sand Stance ?
Last edited by leszyplayer on Jun 16, 2019, 8:07:03 AM
"
I have 2 questions

1. If I can't afford Enlighten gem, which exactly auras should I run.
Flesh and Stone, Blood and Sand, Dread Banner, Precision(lvl 20)? Or different setup would be better in your opinion? Maybe Pride instead of something ?
2. Do you do some gem swap in boss fights, like conc effect ?

1. if you cant afford an enlighten gem, you might have to lower precision's lvl so you have a good amount of mana to channel but other wise just keep the same aura

2. i don't gem swap at all in boss fights, i keep the same gems. While conc effect does give me more damage, its quite hard to keep in maximum melee range
But if You would swap gem for conc, which one would it be ? Rage ?

And why Sand Stance in uber elder fight ?
"
But if You would swap gem for conc, which one would it be ? Rage ?

And why Sand Stance in uber elder fight ?

it would be infused channeling, you need your rage stacks as fast as possible so rage support is a must have

i forgot about it during the fight but i would swap it to blood stance when either shaper is beaming or when im fighting elder since he doesnt move around alot, but looking at the dps i guess i didnt need the blood stance at all haha
Hello, im doing something similar and im curious why flesh nd stone isnt linked with maim is ther any reason ? thx
"
adoukeNz01 wrote:
Hello, im doing something similar and im curious why flesh nd stone isnt linked with maim is ther any reason ? thx

in the budget version with just a normal belly of the beast, we use flesh and stone linked with maim but for my high budget version, since i have a chest piece that reduces my blade flurry mana, i can then drop the maim since i got it on my chest and run pride which is alot more damage and also allows me to run the 'pride' aura watcher's eye which increases my damage even higher
I know the guy above me already asked something similar, i crafted a -15 mana chest but no support maim. I can run the pride aura now too.
if i run in blood stance do i still get the maim buff ? or i should drop the pride aura and link maim gem back.
"
Astraeusel wrote:
I know the guy above me already asked something similar, i crafted a -15 mana chest but no support maim. I can run the pride aura now too.
if i run in blood stance do i still get the maim buff ? or i should drop the pride aura and link maim gem back.

you get the flesh and stone maim increased damage but you do not get the maim support gem damage but since you got a -15 chest piece, you can then now use pride which alot more damage compared to maim support+ flesh and stone
ok ty

also i do not know why but sometimes on guardians and uber elder it seems bf isn't hit correctly feels even buggy on normal monster
is it normal or my damage is just not high enough(400 and 300 dps swords)
if so what should i change/upgrade next?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info