[3.8] PermaAccelerationShrine Berserker BladeFlurry - 2 MIL SHAPER DPS+(GREAT LEAGUE STARTER)

In regards to leveling.. do you kind of rush to fatal blade and then come back and fill in some nodes as you go?

Just kind of trying to get an idea. Thanks :)
"
sp0tz wrote:
In regards to leveling.. do you kind of rush to fatal blade and then come back and fill in some nodes as you go?

Just kind of trying to get an idea. Thanks :)

no dont rush straight to fatal blade, you fill in the nodes then you get to fatal blade so stuff like impale nodes, soul of steel , life are top priority. Get leech at around act 5-6, dont get vaal pact yet then you can hang around fatal blade, getting the life and dex till you can go crit with swords
Perfect. Thanks for the reply :)
So, this is retarded question but...
I m looking for build that deals biggest single target damage out there, am I in the right place?

also, is there anything worth to explore here?
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Berserker&skill=Blade-Flurry&sort=dps

What about vaal haste/vaal double strike?

Hows map clearing with BF, gem swap needed for some AoE or something?
"
So, this is retarded question but...
I m looking for build that deals biggest single target damage out there, am I in the right place?

also, is there anything worth to explore here?
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Berserker&skill=Blade-Flurry&sort=dps

What about vaal haste/vaal double strike?

Hows map clearing with BF, gem swap needed for some AoE or something?

right now with good gear i have about 10mil shaper dps but if you look at the pob with like really budget gear, im saying like 1 modded jewels, scaeva's , no tombfist or even lion's roar, it hits about 2mil shaper dps which is definitely enough to kill uber elder/shaper.

Berserk acts like a vaal haste but lasts even longer and gives defenses and more damage and you dont need vaal double strike but you can add it in if you got the slots

For clearing, you its pretty decent, not like windripper clear speed but enough to suffice, its just right under cyclone clearspeed
59% + 19% + 30% = 108%
Shouldn't it be 108% more damage
Or am I missing something that it is 104% ?
"
59% + 19% + 30% = 108%
Shouldn't it be 108% more damage
Or am I missing something that it is 104% ?

I dont really know the true maths for it but from other sources that equates to 104% more damage but either way 104 and 108 isnt that big of a difference
hey :)
i have some question .. i do also a bf serker

do u think flesh and stone > herald of purity?
i would say yes in mapping .. but against bosses also? since we maim with chest.

and i have no idea how to craft a weapon like urs .. i spent xxxx alts .. tried fossil crafting .. .. how did u made it?
"
rotheee wrote:

i would say yes in mapping .. but against bosses also? since we maim with chest.

and i have no idea how to craft a weapon like urs .. i spent xxxx alts .. tried fossil crafting .. .. how did u made it?

Flesh and Stone has a sand and blood stance, blood stance gives enemies take increased damage which is a more multiplier

i crafted my weapons by alt spamming till i hit a t1/t2 hybrid physical damage and accuracy then regaling then anulling then multimod
"
Ohaithere wrote:
"
rotheee wrote:

Flesh and Stone has a sand and blood stance, blood stance gives enemies take increased damage which is a more multiplier

i crafted my weapons by alt spamming till i hit a t1/t2 hybrid physical damage and accuracy then regaling then anulling then multimod

ye but it says: enemies MAIMED by that skill take % more damage.
we MAIN with our bladeflurry or?

so u get hybrid, augment? regal? anul? if u anul the wrong : start?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info