3.7.0f Patch Notes (Restartless)

Is it just me or does it seem totems fail to place sometimes since legion? My dude does the animation for it and everything n i wait a decent bit and have 45% placement speed. Would love to know if any is experiencing anything similar or if its me rushing too much. Only had this problem since legion tho.
when the fix for your servers is happening? or it's going to be like this until the hype goes down?

no, it's not my connection I'm downloading fine outside poe.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
phyzm wrote:
Is it just me or does it seem totems fail to place sometimes since legion? My dude does the animation for it and everything n i wait a decent bit and have 45% placement speed. Would love to know if any is experiencing anything similar or if its me rushing too much. Only had this problem since legion tho.

Yes noticed too. Think its animation cancelling
"
fataleast wrote:
game became unplayable, animation cancelling cancels every second ED i try to cast =(((

Ya I have the same problem. Took me a while to realize that it was the animation cancelling, but now I have to just make sure I don't move. Super frustrating.
"
romanuks wrote:
"
phyzm wrote:

Yes noticed too. Think its animation cancelling

I do feel like i see the animation complete but you may be right. = X
Last edited by phyzm on Jun 11, 2019, 11:00:09 AM
Please rollback the (channeling?) fix. Or fix the fix.

I can't cast desecrate or summon stone golem while walking. They use mana and go on cd but don't actually cast.
please fix this mess...
Fix when?
over 10 hours later,

ZERO response from GGG over a game breaking patch that they did not bother to even test slightly...

Fucking yikes.
Please undo this hotfix already. The game feels terrible at the moment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info