3.7.0f Patch Notes (Restartless)

"
Iznuts wrote:
ummm my EQ is royally screwed up now. if i'm holding down my left mouse button [move only] and i tap my right mouse for my EQ nothing at all happens and it uses my mana unless i hold it down till it finishes the attack. completely unplayable now. leap slam is also completely screwed up. 100% unplayable.

Same here except for Soulrend instead. Yesterday working just fine, today my first cast always gets cancelled when i move and mana gets used. So if i move and tap my mouse button, nothing happens except mana usage. I have to press down for it to get cast - Kinda annoying as it slows you down ever so slightly for every cast you want to do > lower overall dps
Always this bullsh*t nerfing stuff mid-league, making best-in-slot items unobtainable outside of paying a rusher an absurd amount of ex (Atm they've already raised to 16 EX!), once the streamers already have their overpowered items.

GGG, either remove ALL Shaped/Elder Stygian vises, replacing them for normal ones, or make them obtainable again. And please, stop making changes aimed at the top 0.01%.
Last edited by Shek on Jun 11, 2019, 4:04:07 AM
"
afinez wrote:
where is my elder/shaper stygian ;(

Well, someone just made bank -

From https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bz6axn/legion_mobs_can_drop_elder_stygians/
Bring back monoliths to tidal island! >_<
"
Iznuts wrote:
ummm my EQ is royally screwed up now. if i'm holding down my left mouse button [move only] and i tap my right mouse for my EQ nothing at all happens and it uses my mana unless i hold it down till it finishes the attack. completely unplayable now. leap slam is also completely screwed up. 100% unplayable.

Same problem here after the patch, I crashed during a map and got the patch when i restarted the game. Same map but with the new patch was almost unplayable, EQ only works when I stand still, do nothing else but press the ground and wait for the animation to complete. That didnt happen at all before the hotfix.

"
mangeffs wrote:
"
Iznuts wrote:

Same problem here after the patch, I crashed during a map and got the patch when i restarted the game. Same map but with the new patch was almost unplayable, EQ only works when I stand still, do nothing else but press the ground and wait for the animation to complete. That didnt happen at all before the hotfix.

You can move beforehand and even keep the move-only button pressed, as long as you keep your EQ button pressed until the attack is finished. That works for me at least with Sunder. Still a horrible change imo.
Last edited by Vexra on Jun 11, 2019, 4:13:50 AM
Something seems completely bugged. While I hold move-only I can't use my Earthquake anymore...

EDIT: Earthquake is fine actually if I hold the button down slightly longer, Vaal EQ you can't hold down, so that's completely gone.
Last edited by xaitv on Jun 11, 2019, 4:26:51 AM
Thank You for fixing channeling!
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
"
Vexra wrote:
"
mangeffs wrote:
"
Iznuts wrote:

You can move beforehand and even keep the move-only button pressed, as long as you keep your EQ button pressed until the attack is finished. That works for me at least with Sunder. Still a horrible change imo.

its beyond horrible. if you do anything at all it cancels and uses the mana. completely unplayable like this. was perfectly fine tapping my eq button to attack, this holding it down shit i'm guessing was done to help fix cyclone and not tested with other skills after. everybody i know that was playing eq is now rerolling cause it just feels so complete shit to play now.

seriously how did they not put in an option to enable/disable animation canceling on each skill the same as the attack in place. like giving that option should have been the first thing that should have been considered.
"
xaitv wrote:
Something seems completely bugged. While I hold move-only I can't use my Earthquake anymore...

you can but you have to HOLD it down till the attack is finished then let it go to continue moving. its fucking stupid.

i just realized what it is. EQ now feels like a channeling skill to try and fix all the channeling bugs.
Last edited by Iznuts on Jun 11, 2019, 4:30:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info