3.7.0b Patch Notes (Restartless)

3.7.0b
  • Fixed a common client crash with Fairgraves.
  • Fixed a client crash when Legion monsters engage in combat.
  • Fixed a common crash involving melee combat. More fixes to come.
  • Fixed a bug where pressing Shift while holding skill button didn't attack in place immediately. There is still a bug if you press shift just after animation cancelling that means you will still move for a short amount of time. That will be fixed in a follow up patch.
  • Fixed a bug where too many Shrines could appear in some areas.
  • Fixed a client and instance crash with Double Strike supported by Ancestral Call.

This has been deployed restartlessly. You will need to restart your client to get the client elements of this patch.

Last edited by Bex_GGG on Jun 7, 2019, 9:34:21 PM
Last bumped on Jun 9, 2019, 10:37:50 PM
Thanks! ♡
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Pog
Nice, let's wrangle up the other bugs too.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jun 7, 2019, 8:57:36 PM
Please fix the Movement not working if you issue a move command during cyclone, when cyclone ends and you move it then stops autoupdating and you have to click again and it feels really janky.
"
DiceeciD wrote:
Please fix the Movement not working if you issue a move command during cyclone, when cyclone ends and you move it then stops autoupdating and you have to click again and it feels really janky.

+1
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
i dare say this has been one of the smoothest challenge league launches i can remember.

GGG is learning.

well done.
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
"
DiceeciD wrote:

+1

+2

Last edited by NunoCachulo on Jun 7, 2019, 9:24:48 PM
I just tested and seems like that cyclone bug got fixed in this patch, so nvm, guess they just didn't add it to the patch notes
Scourge arrow feels bad with the new animation system. Can the attack be flagged as over when the arrow fires instead of when the pods burst?

EDIT Now patched, feels good again ty
Last edited by tsHavok on Jun 8, 2019, 12:15:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info