Exception [Present]

It seems that disabling multithreading reduce bugs frequency... but reduce framerate too (half less)
Same problem on my Laptop, getting exception Present and exception CreateShaderResourceViewEx... upon entering the login screen, can't even login.

Win 10 Pro 64bit
directx12
Nvidia GeForce GTX 280M
Intel(R) Core(TM) I5 CPU M 450 @ 2,4GHz
4GB Ram
I'm getting this crash error too. Game is unplayable.
Same error here.
fullscreen
windowed fullscreen
multithread

Tried to reinstal drivers etc..

Nothing seems to help here.
I get presents every 1-20min.

presents find me even in character menu when idling.
Last edited by Kamiraasu on Jun 10, 2019, 10:00:46 AM
Been playing since launch without issue, this morning I CTD twice within the space of 5 minutes - one of which showing the exception [present] error.

Both times happened in Act 10, once in main square, once in dockside safe area.

i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz
16GB Ram
1080TI

I'm going to try and reinstall the game through Steam and see if that resolves the issue. Seems odd the issue started so late into the league - I'm wondering if a file got corrupted somehow?

EDIT: Reinstall did not help. Crashed again within a minute, some memory write exception. I did restart my PC after that and the game seems to be running smooth again, too early to tell.

Going to watch my memory consumption over time. This reminds me of the memory leak issue from a long time ago.
Last edited by Toadkillerdog on Jun 10, 2019, 10:18:31 AM
Same Issue: "Exception: Present". Keep crashing when i enter the arena of the final boss in act 9. Oddly enough, when i re-entered same instance of the Rotten Core (the map that contain the final boss of act 9), the whole map was revealed to me.
Last edited by Sonts on Jun 10, 2019, 12:34:08 PM
Can't play at all, when will this get fixed?.

game keeps crashing.
same
keep crashing :(
Having crash in game popup says preset exception click ok and crash. Had a lag issue a few times as well checked task manager and it showed poe using unreal memory just under 3700 mb cpu was only 12-14% gpu was still fine 64%
Last edited by mjakims on Jun 11, 2019, 1:44:47 AM
Got this crash several times for 2 days but only when i played windowed fullscreen mode. Before that never had any issues. In fullscreen mode game runs well but i need windowed fullscreen
Last edited by borispershin1488 on Jun 11, 2019, 4:54:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info