Exception [Present]

ok, not sure what they did with the patch today, but all of a sudden, my game is sluggish and looks like dirt. checked all the settings, nothing changend. didn't change anything on my system. I got the exeption crash every couple of maps or so before....usually during specific events. Now, I'm getting it several times every map. That's it for me, once again, until they fix this garbage code/engine or whatever causes those crashes. Those crashes are around for several leagues now, dozens of post here in technical support forum and not ONCE in all those months have I seen a GGG post about this.

Thank you for pushing more mtx crap and for NOT fixing the broken game.
It happened, again.
Last edited by Azzk on Jun 11, 2019, 1:32:12 PM
please fix this error. the game is unplayable right now! i crash every 5mins!!!!!!
I want to keep this thread alive, i want to play this game but can't

Here is what i've tried to fix this problem with it still crashing.

Installed on to SSD via Steam - Exception [Present]
Installed on to SSD via Cleint - Exception [Present]

Changed to full screen mode on Steam - Exception [Present]
Changed to full screen mode on Client - Exception [Present]

Enabled and disabled V-sync on both Steam and client - Exception [Present]

Uninstalled and reinstalled via Steam and Client multiple times - Exception [Present]

Used the packcheck.exe - Exception [Present]

The crashes are fairly random ranging from 30 seconds to 30 minutes, i've played over an hour only 2 or 3 times due to the crash.

I am now installing it onto my HDD and i will get back to you if it's worked or not.

I just want to know GGG recongnises the problem and lets us know they are working on it to be fixed.
"
hughesa827 wrote:
I want to keep this thread alive, i want to play this game but can't

Here is what i've tried to fix this problem with it still crashing.

Installed on to SSD via Steam - Exception [Present]
Installed on to SSD via Cleint - Exception [Present]

Changed to full screen mode on Steam - Exception [Present]
Changed to full screen mode on Client - Exception [Present]

Enabled and disabled V-sync on both Steam and client - Exception [Present]

Uninstalled and reinstalled via Steam and Client multiple times - Exception [Present]

Used the packcheck.exe - Exception [Present]

The crashes are fairly random ranging from 30 seconds to 30 minutes, i've played over an hour only 2 or 3 times due to the crash.

I am now installing it onto my HDD and i will get back to you if it's worked or not.

I just want to know GGG recongnises the problem and lets us know they are working on it to be fixed.

This. I just want acknowledgement that the issue is on their radar. Is that too much to ask?
Up to this point I played without any problems.
A couple of hours ago, the game just froze, along with my computer.
After that, it doesn't start at all.

Exception [Present]
"

Exception: CreateShaderResourceViewEx. (I get this error and click ok 4 times and the 5th time the error comes up again I get Exception: Present again before I click ok and it closes the game).

The game crashes and closes eventually when I click ok for any of the errors.

And this ^

I tried to change the settings, and completely reinstalled the game, but it still does not start.
Just got this problem too after the animation canceling patch yesterday.

It mostly happen when I hover my mouse over something to see the loot information / labyrinth plague.

It comes with my GPU driver freeze and restarted though, I dont know if it's the driver but I tried changing it to no avail.
Update!

I installed the game using the Client on to my HDD and i now get - Exception [Create Texture 2d] and the game crashes.

I don't know what to do anymnore.

GGG please achknowledge this problem, i'm on holiday from work and go back Friday all i wanted to do was play PoE and mooch about but i can't.

Thank you.

EDIT* Something i forgot to mention, when i log back in and go back to the zone i was in the map that pops up when you push TAB is completely revealed... I can see the whole thing, all the mobs etc are still as normal but the overlay is revealed. I can't see doorways or quests until i naturally get to them though and when i enter the next zone it goes back to normal... as you walk it becomes revealed etc.

Maybe this info will help in resolving the issue.
Last edited by hughesa827 on Jun 11, 2019, 7:12:08 PM
"
hughesa827 wrote:
Update!

EDIT* Something i forgot to mention, when i log back in and go back to the zone i was in the map that pops up when you push TAB is completely revealed... I can see the whole thing, all the mobs etc are still as normal but the overlay is revealed. I can't see doorways or quests until i naturally get to them though and when i enter the next zone it goes back to normal... as you walk it becomes revealed etc.

Maybe this info will help in resolving the issue.

Can confirm the revealed map has also been showing for me when Tab is pressed.
I cannot play the game with this error. I DC everytime i am in town or i open the skill tree. Please fix

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info