Exception [Present]

Same here. I can't even load Twilight Strand. I get "Exception [Present]" and the client shuts down.

Meanwhile someone submitted a bug about being unable to divine quivers to get a new, higher T1 accuracy roll. I feel so bad for that person with low accuracy.
Ha ha!
EDIT: I fixed it!! I changed from "Windowed Fullscreen" to "Fullscreen" mode on the graphics setting, and I was able to load to Twilight Strand! Send me your exalts people!!

"
Walzahn wrote:
EDIT: I fixed it!! I changed from "Windowed Fullscreen" to "Fullscreen" mode on the graphics setting, and I was able to load to Twilight Strand! Send me your exalts people!!

this fixed it for me as well. was previously stuck on brine king, it would crash every time during the waterfall phase
I've been getting this everywhere, when it pops up i just close and restart POE. I've messed with EVERY graphical setting, tried to run in every compatibility mode, uninstalled/reinstalled, moved to different SSD, moved to HDD. not sure what else to do. Has seriously killed this league start for me.
Was hoping the patch would fix this, but consistently crash in The Coast, no matter what I try.
"
Walzahn wrote:

This worked for me as well, thanks.
Bit of a pity, I'd much prefer to be in windowed fullscreen.

Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620.
EDIT: Now that I worked out how to force PoE onto my graphics card (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZm6VtNN0g8) I appear to able to run in fullscreen windowed.
Last edited by Oshi on Jun 8, 2019, 2:41:09 AM
Hi,

Same problem here.

2019/06/08 15:05:44 26354453 a6 [CRIT Client 14576] [D3D11] Present
2019/06/08 15:05:47 26357546 9ce [CRIT Client 14576] [EXCEPTION] Present
2019/06/08 15:05:48 26357765 a6 [CRIT Client 14576] [D3D11] Map

Tried to change to fullscreen, without any changes...

It's just unplayable, game crashes every 5 minutes...

Computer specs :
Intel i7 8700k
NVidia GTX 1080Ti
16Gb RAM
Last edited by TFC2012 on Jun 8, 2019, 9:14:45 AM
Same error + random and very often client crashinf without any errors. Last time i have so many client crashes since i play on w7 dcx9c client. Im very mad about this
same here.. continous exception present. I tried full screen no windowed but this game need continuous changes to navigator for trade, trademacro, PoB, etc.... and i change Poe exception with windows problems
Getting the same error (Present). It's happened 4 times so far with 5 minutes in between crashes.

Hope you can fix this GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info