Path of Exile: Legion Launches Soon

Woot, let's go!
Would have been nice to get the download for steam version a day early. takes more than 8 hours to download 10gb over here so I cant play until tomorrow.
Dammit, sitting here hyped and ready to play some nice and juicy cyclone just to read the ps4 launch is on monday. :/ i really have to work on my reading skills xD. Anyways much fun to all the Pc Folks.
13495 people ahead in queue waiting to pick their new duelist of marauder...
Guys did you already find a name for you char ? :D
STILL 4872 ahead of me in queue... Slowest queue ever! hehe jk!
SMILE BOI
We are Legion !
Next time please announce beforehand that the release date is different from console. I planned this weekend over a week ago and now I have nothing to do...

I know console isn't as popular as pc, but we do spend money on this game too. Please don't ignore us...
yeet
"
Superpredator wrote:
Next time please announce beforehand that the release date is different from console. I planned this weekend over a week ago and now I have nothing to do...

They did, several times and at several places.

From the original league announcement, to a reminder for league's end then culminating in the latest announcement.

While I do agree that they could add the word "PC" somewhere in the countdown, it's honestly not their fault you missed the whole thing.
Last edited by Zphyr on Jun 7, 2019, 6:21:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info