Path of Exile: Legion Launches Soon

oh yeah. i'm already seeding the torrent. Let's go!
"
Nosferat wrote:
"
Cloud-Zanza wrote:
Jeez, a fella mentions one thing about Pc getting updated before console and the PC Master-Race nobs crawl out of the woodwork. Fact of the matter is, this is a MULTI-PLATFORM game and the launchtime countdown on the home page says it launches TODAY! But it launching on console gets buried in a forum announcement post. The devs have had plenty of time to prepare this update and should have applied it in a way that everyone gets to experience it at the same time. I'm perfectly aware that it originated on PC for the sake of development. But the release should not reflect which platform it is easiest to release on. I'll wait patiently, as I always seem to have to with multi-platform titles like this. At least you PC folks will be the day 1 bug test gueinea pigs...

Chill little one, I mentioned each to their own, and somehow I'm a pc master race nob?
Thanks for the "compliment", now go back to wherever it is you crawled out from.

On a side note, might it have occurred to you,that the devs are actually trying to make good on their promise? Or do you think that they somehow have a personal vendetta against console players to NOT release the game on the same date as the pc release date.

My apologies to you, I finished my post moments after you posted your reply. But if the master race shoe fits, lace that puppy up. As for crawling back where I came from. Not gonna happen, I'm going to be around for the foreseeable future. My post originally was targeted toward your original "buy a PC" post and the fella after BTW.

Also in a side Note : The devs had the time and energy to release their damned new Supporter Packs. If they can do that they can release the 3.7 patch as well. Can't just care for money and neglect a customer base. That's a sure fire way to sink a ship
Last edited by Cloud-Zanza on Jun 7, 2019, 11:48:16 AM
"
Cloud-Zanza wrote:
"
Nosferat wrote:
"
Cloud-Zanza wrote:
Jeez, a fella mentions one thing about Pc getting updated before console and the PC Master-Race nobs crawl out of the woodwork. Fact of the matter is, this is a MULTI-PLATFORM game and the launchtime countdown on the home page says it launches TODAY! But it launching on console gets buried in a forum announcement post. The devs have had plenty of time to prepare this update and should have applied it in a way that everyone gets to experience it at the same time. I'm perfectly aware that it originated on PC for the sake of development. But the release should not reflect which platform it is easiest to release on. I'll wait patiently, as I always seem to have to with multi-platform titles like this. At least you PC folks will be the day 1 bug test gueinea pigs...

Chill little one, I mentioned each to their own, and somehow I'm a pc master race nob?
Thanks for the "compliment", now go back to wherever it is you crawled out from.

On a side note, might it have occurred to you,that the devs are actually trying to make good on their promise? Or do you think that they somehow have a personal vendetta against console players to NOT release the game on the same date as the pc release date.

My apologies to you, I finished my post moments after you posted your reply. But if the master race shoe fits, lace that puppy up. As for crawling back where I came from. Not gonna happen, I'm going to be around for the foreseeable future. My post originally was targeted toward your original "buy a PC" post and the fella after BTW.

Also in a side Note : The devs had the time and energy to release their damned new Supporter Packs. If they can do that they can release the 3.7 patch as well. Can't just care for money and neglect a customer base. That's a sure fire way to sink a ship

Just buy a pc and stop crying.
"
cjbLazin wrote:
"
anthonyca30 wrote:
"
The time is one hour later than what the countdown says.

the time is correct

Its not , the league is starting 1 hour later this time. European people with normal life schedule will be able to enjoy the new stuff for about 1 hour on start.. unless they want to sacrifice precious and healthy sleep for pixels ?

Not to say you are wrong but the timer stops at 1pm my time (PDT) which is in the post.
So it begins...
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
This is so exciting, last league was my first, so this time I come a little better prepared, all the hype it is really cool.
I have a feeling this one will be a good one to try out some melee.

Good luck on the launch
If possible please make the Package for steam and standalone the same, or split it in two parts where at least 90% are the same. Internet is a potato here in germany so the early torrent is really really helpful.
Only 4872 people ahead of me in the queue... Weeee!
why does the file hangs around 88.5% ?? it wont download the rest?
"
Cloud-Zanza wrote:
"
Nosferat wrote:
"
Cloud-Zanza wrote:

You sound like an entitled little child.

What does support packs have to do with pushing patches? You do know this is done by two entirely different teams right?

God damn, it's 2019 learn to troll better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info