[3.7] Reave/Bflurry Claw Berserker | Budget Friendly | Instant Leech | Uber Elder Vid Up!

"
Windfuriouss wrote:
Got a stupid question. It seems like the percent max life on Tombfist doesn't add all that much compared to my +84 life gloves. I'm at just under 6k life without my gloves on if I were to put Tombfist on.

Also, how would I tell POB to calculate the X level enfeeble corruption on Tombfist so I can see what the dps would be in there.

The main appeal of tombfist is the intimidate on hit with a murderous jewel socketed, which makes enemies take 10% increased damage (Effectively a 10% more modifier), the fact that you can put a jewel in there that has flat life/dmg stats is also quite nice too. They're also commonly corrupted, so getting one with enfeeble isn't too pricey.

The enfeeble doesn't add damage, it reduces damage taken by enemies it curses, thus making us even more tanky/less likely to die to a one shot. You can get one with vuln on hit instead for more dps, but I don't think it's worth it, as we have plenty of dps. Alternatively you could skip the tombfist and get a ring w/ assassin's mark on hit, again for more dps, and again I don't think it's worth sacrificing survivability for dps.

Also quick note on jewels, crit multiplier is much better than any other jewel mod for damage, so try to get at least one crit multiplier mod on every jewel you get. My rule of thumb for buying GG rare jewels: Crit multi + %life are a must -- after that, third mod should be one of (in order of strength): attack speed->crit chance->int / res -> %inc damage
Last edited by an1drag0n on Jun 17, 2019, 2:27:02 PM
Yeah, I still need some better jewels. But got my Tombfist.

Thing is after importing it again to POB, it's showing my shaper dps as 200k lower than what it was prior to these upgrades.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong in POB, but I don't know lol.

I'm also thinking of dropping 2 points somewhere just to get another jewel socket, just don't know where.
Last edited by Windfuriouss on Jun 17, 2019, 2:35:07 PM
"
Windfuriouss wrote:

Thing is after importing it again to POB, it's showing my shaper dps as 200k lower than what it was prior to these upgrades.

I'm also thinking of dropping 2 points somewhere just to get another jewel socket, just don't know where.

Make sure enemy is intimidated is checked on your pob. Also, looking at your tree, you have a wasted point when you last headed to forceful skewering; a strength node is taking up a point. Also, see if you can unspec versatility, which will give you another two points (though you'll lose 20 int, so make sure you can cover that with rares). Make sure to get assassination before getting any more jewel sockets, as that is a massive dmg boost. You can unspec some life nodes from Scion wheel for the jewel sockets, as jewel sockets are flat out better than those nodes anyways (7% life, dmg, int, etc).
"
an1drag0n wrote:
"
Windfuriouss wrote:

Make sure enemy is intimidated is checked on your pob. Also, looking at your tree, you have a wasted point when you last headed to forceful skewering; a strength node is taking up a point. Also, see if you can unspec versatility, which will give you another two points (though you'll lose 20 int, so make sure you can cover that with rares). Make sure to get assassination before getting any more jewel sockets, as that is a massive dmg boost. You can unspec some life nodes from Scion wheel for the jewel sockets, as jewel sockets are flat out better than those nodes anyways (7% life, dmg, int, etc).

I did make sure intimidated was checked. Still only shows ~700k shaper dps.

Yeah, I need to keep Verstaility for the +int. I did see the wasted +str point and moved that. I have 2 jewel sockets now. And 2 points away from the Assassination node.

Currently sitting at 297% crit multi.

I did it, I'm at 1.5mil shaper dps now.
Last edited by Windfuriouss on Jun 17, 2019, 2:57:17 PM
"
an1drag0n wrote:
"
_Midas wrote:
Hello,

I have read that you lose an impale stack if you hit an enemy with impale stacks but you don't apply impale with that attack. What I'm getting at is that with the blade flurry version of this build I was at 92% impale chance. I have changed the tree slightly to get 102% (The 2% is from banner with 20% quality) and some more impale effect nodes. Question is, do you think this is worth it?

It's hard to tell if it's worth it because PoB doesn't calculate impale.

Impale is definitely worth it, at least according to multiple calculators that I've tested out (here's one: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MXHOqMHwn377zP2tHFHQBbE9Fuxv7oYDiY6ezR2T_SU/edit?usp=sharing) download this and edit the copy, you can see how much impale increases your dps.

I myself have 100% impale chance & more effectiveness as well, due to crafting my claw with the impale veil & getting the two impale effectiveness nodes instead of the 10% chance to impale. Getting the claw craft means we don't need to grab forceful skewering, so I highly recommend trying to get such a claw for endgame.

Thank you for your reply!
My problem with this build is the amount of buttons. TOO. MANY. BUTTONS. I'm using Vaal AW on Mousewheel, Vaal Reave on "Q", WB on "W", DB on "E", FnS on "R" and Berserk on "T" and theres no space for Blood Rage!

Is it worth just leaving FnS always on blood stance and put Blood Rage in its place on the keybar?
"
OzUnOo wrote:
My problem with this build is the amount of buttons. TOO. MANY. BUTTONS. I'm using Vaal AW on Mousewheel, Vaal Reave on "Q", WB on "W", DB on "E", FnS on "R" and Berserk on "T" and theres no space for Blood Rage!

Is it worth just leaving FnS always on blood stance and put Blood Rage in its place on the keybar?

Dread Banner you can place on your mouse 1, as it won't use unless you shift left click. FnS can also be left on either blood or sand stance depending on if you're mapping or bossing, and you don't need to switch to blood stance for most map bosses anyways (red maps you'll probably want blood stance always on, however, unless you're using Blade Flurry, as Reave needs the extra DPS for tough rares).

Also, you can have blood rage linked with CWDT if you'd rather not have to cast it.

If you still feel there's too many keybinds to worry about try going blade flurry, as that has no vaal skill (besides warchief) to worry about.
please, can you please tell me what's actually wrong with my version of build?
pob login - st4levar
it's nearly my first league and i tried my best but something went wrong...
"
st4levar wrote:
please, can you please tell me what's actually wrong with my version of build?
pob login - st4levar
it's nearly my first league and i tried my best but something went wrong...

I'm guessing your issue is survivability? Your items look good, but the skill tree could use some work. I've updated much of the guide as the league went on, including the skill tree, but I see you're still using the old one. Main changes to make: take out silent steps nodes & heartseeker crit multi nodes, put those points into the scion life wheel. Take out Strong Arm, get Phase Acro, finish Blood Siphon and get Assassination next.

Also, if you're in red maps, try swapping Reave for Blade flurry. I find Blade Flurry is a much easier skill to use, especially against tough legion rares & of course hard bosses. If you swap in Blade Flurry, swap out Multistrike for Rage.

For flasks, try to get a Lion's Roar asap.

Also, I see you haven't completed Uber lab. Do this ASAP. The easiest way to go about getting lab trials is to go into /global 820. People there will shout out if they find a trial, and if you whisper them fast enough you'll get an invite. Then you can go to their hideout and into their map, and do their Uber trial. Often times it'll already be completed and thus much easier to do.

Let me know if this helps!
Last edited by an1drag0n on Jun 18, 2019, 1:42:16 PM
So I see youve changed from reave over to blade flurry. Is that because youre doing bosses now, or do you like blade flurry more? Also if possible can you add the old pobs with reave and the two item sets as well. also Im using this build in hardcore, any changes you suggest?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info