[3.7] Reave/Bflurry Claw Berserker | Budget Friendly | Instant Leech | Uber Elder Vid Up!

"
metamo666 wrote:
2nd set... With shaper infinitely teleporting around, it's a bit harder, also damage could be better, will probably not try again until I have at least a decent maim chest.

Nice! I plan on crafting my chest/claw soon too. Also, been playing with Blade Flurry recently and definitely feels safer for tough legion rares/bosses. I'm using just pulv and not inc aoe so the clear itself isn't as good as reave but the single target is just so nice, plus you can actually port out with Blade Flurry and not be screwed (not having reave stacks is a death sentence in against red legion/bosses).

I'll be uploading guardian/shaper kills myself soon, and hopefully I can get uber elder down too (haven't actually done uber elder, tbh).

"
knedlik85 wrote:
Hello, I used reave until yellow maps and rare mobs are just painfull to kill, in red maps reave has low damage output and you would have to invest in "real" claws. Blade Flurry was enough for shaper with tabula and bloodseeker, with investment of 1ex blade flurry did amazing job, check my profile how little gear you actully need for blade flurry to work. Blade Flurry with pulverize or IncAoE support has good clear and amazing single target.

Reave was fine for me with wasp/bloodseeker even in t13s (in terms of killing rares), but Blade Flurry is definitely much better for that. I think with legion rares being so strong in high tier reds, it's worth just running blade flurry instead of reave and taking the small hit to clear speed. Unfortunate as I do prefer reave over bladeflurry as a skill, but bf is just too damn good.
Hey, I'm following your build right now but I don't understand why you link maim with flesh and stone. The skill already states that nearby enemies are maimed when you are in blood form.
"
Khmerr wrote:
Hey, I'm following your build right now but I don't understand why you link maim with flesh and stone. The skill already states that nearby enemies are maimed when you are in blood form.

For whatever reason the maim from Maim support stacks with the maim from Flesh & stone, making it 30% increased damage taken.
How does this work together with tombfist?
Does tombfist maim or is it flesh and stone?

"
an1drag0n wrote:
"
Khmerr wrote:

For whatever reason the maim from Maim support stacks with the maim from Flesh & stone, making it 30% increased damage taken.
"
Krist90 wrote:
How does this work together with tombfist?
Does tombfist maim or is it flesh and stone?

"
an1drag0n wrote:
"
Khmerr wrote:

We use tombfist for the intimidate on hit, not the maim.
I may be doing something wrong, but the build seems kinda squishy in yellow maps for me. Maybe I'm just playing it wrong though.

The damage is there, just one thing touches me I'm dead. I am low life at 4k ish. Any ideas what I could swap around to not die constantly?
For whatever reason the maim from Maim support stacks with the maim from Flesh & stone, making it 30% increased damage taken.[/quote][/quote]

We use tombfist for the intimidate on hit, not the maim. [/quote]

I was lucky to get a tombfist with 2 jewel slots? Wouldn't you use both or?

- Windfuriouss
I use Cwdt and immortal call + molten shell to get more survivability. also granite flask or basalt would help.
i played BF before but in that league its a pain !

if i mouseover a mob while BFing .. my BF stucks and it stops following my mouse

i have no idea why is that since 3.7 .. its not the known issue where BF doesnt stop to channel .. i just cant rotate anymore :(((
Is there any way to make this build tanky? Would using a shield help alot?
"
Windfuriouss wrote:
I may be doing something wrong, but the build seems kinda squishy in yellow maps for me. Maybe I'm just playing it wrong though.

The damage is there, just one thing touches me I'm dead. I am low life at 4k ish. Any ideas what I could swap around to not die constantly?

I know I answered you on stream, but for the sake of everyone else: honestly, even a 5l is better than a tabula until you can afford a 6l chest (buy a white 6l armor or arm/eva base then craft it with a screaming essence of greed). I'll add this into the main guide; the Tabula was sort of a holdover from previous leagues, but our damage is much more than needed for maps until reds on even a 5l. I believe wind went with a 5l belly, which if you can afford is a good choice to up your survivability.

Another option is to simply switch to blade flurry. Blade Flurry is an easy to use skill that makes facetanking a very viable option for most mobs in the game (with instant leech & decent hp pool).

"
Krist90 wrote:
[/quote]

We use tombfist for the intimidate on hit, not the maim. [/quote]

I was lucky to get a tombfist with 2 jewel slots? Wouldn't you use both or?
[/quote]

I wouldn't, as that maim will just be overridden by the maim from Flesh & Stone (at least when you're in blood stance, which you probably should be for bossing/Hard encounters). We're pretty socket starved anyways, so I'd recommend selling that 2soc tombfist and buying a 1soc w/ enfeeble on hit.
Last edited by an1drag0n on Jun 14, 2019, 2:26:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info