[3.7] Reave/Bflurry Claw Berserker | Budget Friendly | Instant Leech | Uber Elder Vid Up!

"
trungtiu wrote:
hi, thanks for your build. Do you think multistrike is so slow than before? I just done 10 act and run map but die many time because reave slowly to leech. sr for my bad english

Multistrike is fine from my testing, but I found that Pulversize isn't worth it likely until we get Blitz from Uber Lab. The links I recommend until then is: Reave->Multistrike->Melee Physical Damage->Brutality->Ruthless->Impale/Rage

Also you definitely don't need a 6l tabula to clear maps, at least early ones. Grab a 5l armour base (pure armour base for ease of chroming) and use a nice Screaming essence on it and hope for decent rolls. This will help with gearing and make you more tanky with a life roll.

"
Qdipl wrote:
Hi it is posible to play claws+ cyclon all the Time and dont change to reave in end game? IMO cyclon have bigger clera speed i am wrong? What you think? I am baginer in poe play on ps4 and think which build use to start

Yes for sure, cyclone is an amazing skill this patch and is great on a budget. Cyclone won't have more clear however, as we don't really invest in increased AoE, and being claws give us low reach. However, being claw means you can cyclone in the middle of packs and leech like crazy, which is a lot of fun.
"
metamo666 wrote:
Current character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/metamo666/characters?characterName=MMeta_Legion
Dropped an early Thief's torment so just using 2 wasps. And using impale support because my chest was 3R2G.
Finally reached Blitz and Rite of Ruin and I must say the crazy attack speed is as fun as I expected, and with reave covering the whole screen I have no problem clearing the average Legion, though I only reached T6, so will see where it begins to fall off.

That's great! I still need to get Blitz but that's next on my list. Thief's torment is a solid choice for mana sustain, though poacher's mark->blasphemy works just as well and will free up your ring slots for more life/damage. I see you have a lvl 18 precision slotted; check to see if it makes much of a difference for your accuracy, as it might not be worth using when compared to Flesh and Stone->maim, which can give a whopping 28% increased damage taken by enemies!

Also, Impale is likely an amazing support for reave when killing bosses/legion rares, and I think I'll be using it when I get my 6l.
"
an1drag0n wrote:
"
guzaop wrote:
Why do you got the node Heavy Draw? Only for the AoE?

We don't, and from what I can see the tree doesn't have heavy draw slotted.

Oh, nvm. I've imported to PoB again and the node isn't selected, probably I missclicked it sometime, thx.
Last edited by guzaop on Jun 8, 2019, 5:35:03 PM
Not sure why mana sustains even brought up when its 2 points away in the claw node...Soul Rake is well worth the extra 2
It is posible to add video ( skill tree leveling route?)
I dont know what take first.
"
Not sure why mana sustains even brought up when its 2 points away in the claw node...Soul Rake is well worth the extra 2

Soul Rake is not really enough by itself, but that with a -8 elreon ring is, which is probably the easiest solution.

Finally switched to Bloodseeker, even after the nerf with 10 attacks/s it's still pretty mush instant, and with Belly currently sitting at 6.6k life(with phase acro, and a bit more defensive tree), so feeling pretty tanky. Damage is currently more than enough for t11 on a five link.
Last edited by metamo666 on Jun 9, 2019, 7:54:27 AM
so reave didn't feel good at all, cyclone was performing better than reave on a 1 link, but once i started using 2 wasp nest reave just became instantly better,im also planning on getting more crit chance, and keep in mind this is reave on a 4l and im still getting 30k+dps in blood aqueduct at lvl 64
Last edited by SuperIvano on Jun 9, 2019, 2:21:40 PM
Best way to get more aoe for reave? at 8 stacks it only hits just over half the screen, we need full screen clear
"
Rufus66 wrote:
Best way to get more aoe for reave? at 8 stacks it only hits just over half the screen, we need full screen clear

There's some aoe nodes on the tree via Brinkmanship/lethal assault, you could slot in increased aoe + pulverise, Carcass Jack, and keep sand stance on for max meme aoe.

"
metamo666 wrote:

Finally switched to Bloodseeker, even after the nerf with 10 attacks/s it's still pretty mush instant, and with Belly currently sitting at 6.6k life(with phase acro, and a bit more defensive tree), so feeling pretty tanky. Damage is currently more than enough for t11 on a five link.

Glad to hear it's working well!

I've updated the PoB with the new gems. DPS is on par with what I expected; PoB still doesn't calculate impale so I kept it on a flask as an optional toggle. Rage support is better than I expected, multistrike is much worse than I expected. I think best links will be reave->melee phys->brutality->ruthless->pulverise->rage/fortify.
Last edited by an1drag0n on Jun 10, 2019, 3:20:44 AM
So can you elaborate why you suggest using an astral plate base when you are going acrobatics? Why not use a evasion chest or armor/evasion hybrid atleast? Or would you rather go with full armor chest even though you get 50% less?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info