[3.7] Reave/Bflurry Claw Berserker | Budget Friendly | Instant Leech | Uber Elder Vid Up!

bug posted multiple times
Last edited by an1drag0n on Jun 8, 2019, 1:51:38 AM
posted multiple times bug
Last edited by an1drag0n on Jun 8, 2019, 1:50:15 AM
PSA - If you use left click to move and right click for your Reave you will cancel multistrike every time you try and use it.

Something to consider if youre gonna roll really anything with multistrike in it as you pretty much have to change the way you play to make it work.
Why do you got the node Heavy Draw? Only for the AoE?
"
guzaop wrote:
Why do you got the node Heavy Draw? Only for the AoE?

We don't, and from what I can see the tree doesn't have heavy draw slotted.

"
TheRPK wrote:
PSA - If you use left click to move and right click for your Reave you will cancel multistrike every time you try and use it.

Something to consider if youre gonna roll really anything with multistrike in it as you pretty much have to change the way you play to make it work.

Thanks for the heads up! I'm always using left click to move so this may be a deal breaker for me aha. I've honestly been using cyclone this entire time due to trade being down and my claws being total crap, so I haven't been able to test Reave at all. I am happy to say that the build still feels good with cyclone even in tier 3 maps (with SSF gear/some of the worst claws imaginable).
Last edited by an1drag0n on Jun 8, 2019, 5:46:15 AM
Note for leveling section close combat doesn't work with claws, so cyclone + close combat + claws is a no go :)
"
Wilde79 wrote:
Note for leveling section close combat doesn't work with claws, so cyclone + close combat + claws is a no go :)

Yep, just made that change in the guide a minute ago, aha! I added the links that I myself used to level with.
Last edited by an1drag0n on Jun 8, 2019, 6:05:20 AM
hi, thanks for your build. Do you think multistrike is so slow than before? I just done 10 act and run map but die many time because reave slowly to leech. sr for my bad english
Hi it is posible to play claws+ cyclon all the Time and dont change to reave in end game? IMO cyclon have bigger clera speed i am wrong? What you think? I am baginer in poe play on ps4 and think which build use to start
Current character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/metamo666/characters?characterName=MMeta_Legion
Dropped an early Thief's torment so just using 2 wasps. And using impale support because my chest was 3R2G.
Finally reached Blitz and Rite of Ruin and I must say the crazy attack speed is as fun as I expected, and with reave covering the whole screen I have no problem clearing the average Legion, though I only reached T6, so will see where it begins to fall off.
Last edited by metamo666 on Jun 8, 2019, 2:08:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info