[3.9] The Hitman, Elemental Hit Slayer (League Starter to Endgame / 800+ Delve)

X13 glove corruption fails

best ones i got so far have 4% life increase

and one pair got attacks get 0.78 crit chance

life is sucked right outta me today
"
Alavar wrote:
X13 glove corruption fails

best ones i got so far have 4% life increase

and one pair got attacks get 0.78 crit chance

life is sucked right outta me today

I'd call base crit a win personally. It's not a curse on hit but it's still very solid.
im gonna go broke fossil crafting and chaos spamming but I think I got some keepers at least. still need to put increased damage on the belt. at least i wont have to worry about Wise Oak buffing fire damage, im like 100 over capped lol. Bought another Opal ring and now I have a spare I can swap out if I end up needing more Int.

Guess I need to start working on corrupting some gloves.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Jul 16, 2019, 9:48:46 PM
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
im gonna go broke fossil crafting and chaos spamming but I think I got some keepers at least. still need to put increased damage on the belt. at least i wont have to worry about Wise Oak buffing fire damage, im like 100 over capped lol. Bought another Opal ring and now I have a spare I can swap out if I end up needing more Int.

Guess I need to start working on corrupting some gloves.

Going broke is half the fun of fossil crafting! But yeah not bad hits.
ty for your guide. after testing all kind of builds as new player i stick with the ele hit. lovely playstyle. right now i am struggling in each possible way with utility choices, colours,int requirements and resistances xD bought xophs and kaoms for more endgame orientated skilltree and tankiness. playing with weapon swap using 2 cheap crafted +2fire gem bows and 2 quivers xD maybe one of you brilliant vets can take a look on my build and gimme some tips^^ how much will it cost crafting a +3 gem bow or anything i can use for clear and boss killing. my weapon switch tactic was just a fast cheap solution for getting utility slots on head instead of using frostferno. i am so fucked up but i love the game xD
Just looking to get a gear review...at the moment I am married to the (very expensive) resist ring i purchased. I went on poetrade last night to see if i could obtain a diff. ring with high resists as well as dps...and also looked at a +1 to arrows quiver to try and help balance resists so that they weren't so tied to the ring...but failed to find a good balance between the two items.

*Any suggestions? :/ I don't use aspect of the cat anymore...so i was thinking I could sell my quiver for...a lot?
*I also considered keeping what i have and buying a kaom's with increased damage...although they are quite hefty in price right now.

*I'm at 7,343 hp right now and wanted to get higher as well as squeeze in more dps.

As always, Thank you all for your time

-Alavar
Last edited by Alavar on Jul 17, 2019, 2:25:41 PM
"
Alavar wrote:
Just looking to get a gear review...at the moment I am married to the (very expensive) resist ring i purchased. I went on poetrade last night to see if i could obtain a diff. ring with high resists as well as dps...and also looked at a +1 to arrows quiver to try and help balance resists so that they weren't so tied to the ring...but failed to find a good balance between the two items.

*Any suggestions? :/ I don't use aspect of the cat anymore...so i was thinking I could sell my quiver for...a lot?
*I also considered keeping what i have and buying a kaom's with increased damage...although they are quite hefty in price right now.

*I'm at 7,343 hp right now and wanted to get higher as well as squeeze in more dps.

-Alavar

Alright so looking at your gear and where the weaknesses might be, you didn't link jewels but one of the best ways to get more HP and probably more damage as well would be to drop the Lioneye's Fall (yes this route is expensive).

Look for a jewel with % increased max life + x2 Crit Multi mods (global multi, multi with ele skills, fire skills, cold skills, lightning skills). That will let you reroute some skill points.

It also looks like you're only using 1 weapon and I'd guess.... swapping GMP in and out for single target vs clear? Your current weapon is probably on the weak side. The suffixes of hybrid crit multi, and aspd/double damage are exactly what you want, but missing any sort of gem levels in the prefixes limits your options quite a bit.

As things stand right now you're not using a Soul Tether and not investing in leech so your hp likely dips below full quite frequently which puts your damage on a 5-link.

Drop Damage on Full Life for Empower.
OPTIONAL: Get a white socket on your bow so you have:
G-G-B-R-R-W
Recraft the bow to have +2 to socketed supports in place of 26% WED (I'd assume the bow was cheap because the 26% WED craft), trust me it is worth the 5 ex to recraft it your damage will feel a lot better.

OPTIONAL: If you got a white socket you can swap GMP out for Dmg on full life, or Fire pen, if you don't just swap it for slower proj on bosses like U Elder.

-----

You could probably sell the quiver for a lot yes, just make sure to buy a replacement first because it's giving you a lot of damage atm.

The other area of upgrade that stands out to me would be your belt, fire dmg / ele dmg / WED / life / res isn't bad.... but it could be a lot better. Alternatively if you feel you need stronger leech go for an elder leather belt rolled with Pristine/prismatic or pristine/scorched/prismatic.
"
Tenkiei wrote:
"
Alavar wrote:

-Alavar

Alright so looking at your gear and where the weaknesses might be, you didn't link jewels but one of the best ways to get more HP and probably more damage as well would be to drop the Lioneye's Fall (yes this route is expensive).

Look for a jewel with % increased max life + x2 Crit Multi mods (global multi, multi with ele skills, fire skills, cold skills, lightning skills). That will let you reroute some skill points.

It also looks like you're only using 1 weapon and I'd guess.... swapping GMP in and out for single target vs clear? Your current weapon is probably on the weak side. The suffixes of hybrid crit multi, and aspd/double damage are exactly what you want, but missing any sort of gem levels in the prefixes limits your options quite a bit.

As things stand right now you're not using a Soul Tether and not investing in leech so your hp likely dips below full quite frequently which puts your damage on a 5-link.

G-G-B-R-R-W
Recraft the bow to have +2 to socketed supports in place of 26% WED (I'd assume the bow was cheap because the 26% WED craft), trust me it is worth the 5 ex to recraft it your damage will feel a lot better.

OPTIONAL: If you got a white socket you can swap GMP out for Dmg on full life, or Fire pen, if you don't just swap it for slower proj on bosses like U Elder.

-----

You could probably sell the quiver for a lot yes, just make sure to buy a replacement first because it's giving you a lot of damage atm.

The other area of upgrade that stands out to me would be your belt, fire dmg / ele dmg / WED / life / res isn't bad.... but it could be a lot better. Alternatively if you feel you need stronger leech go for an elder leather belt rolled with Pristine/prismatic or pristine/scorched/prismatic.

**I paid 14 ex for the bow a few weeks ago :( Currently i swap GMP for slower proj during big boss fights but i've only fought yellow elder twice so ... that's not very 'big' :) I'm unsure how to 'recraft' as you said...is it as simple as taking off the "can have multiple crafts"...putting it back on with Fire/ignite and +2 to support? I don't do a lot of crafting so i'm not sure how to get that +2 support...does it involve luck with slamming exalts or is it just a straight up craft?

My jewels are: Abyss jewel goes in belt

**i thought the belt was good so could you explain which stats i need to make it better?

If i replace lionseye jewel...where would I reroute passive points?

Hrm I thought I read that you said Vaal Pact was bad news? So i could put a point in Vaal pact and change my Ascendancy to the Leech node to invest in more leech..as you said?

I appreciate your help/time so very much dude. I get pretty OCD about building characters so your quick responses have REALLY helped.

Thanks a ton..sincerely.
-Alavar

Last edited by Alavar on Jul 17, 2019, 3:29:58 PM
"
Alavar wrote:
"
Tenkiei wrote:
"
Alavar wrote:

-Alavar

G-G-B-R-R-W

-----

**I paid 14 ex for the bow a few weeks ago :( Currently i swap GMP for slower proj during big boss fights but i've only fought yellow elder twice so ... that's not very 'big' :) I'm unsure how to 'recraft' as you said...is it as simple as taking off the "can have multiple crafts"...putting it back on with Fire/ignite and +2 to support? I don't do a lot of crafting so i'm not sure how to get that +2 support...does it involve luck with slamming exalts or is it just a straight up craft?

**i thought the belt was good so could you explain which stats i need to make it better?

If i replace lionseye jewel...where would I reroute passive points?

Hrm I thought I read that you said Vaal Pact was bad news? So i could put a point in Vaal pact and change my Ascendancy to the Leech node to invest in more leech..as you said?

I appreciate your help/time so very much dude. I get pretty OCD about building characters so your quick responses have REALLY helped.

Thanks a ton..sincerely.
-Alavar

For what it's worth, I think 14 ex isn't a terrible price for that bow in its current state even if whoever crafted it originally kinda botched the job by putting WED on, but who knows maybe it was for ele TS or such where the % WED may have outscaled flat cold or lightning... regardless...

To recraft the bow you would Remove Crafted modifiers (this will take off ALL crafted mods) at your crafting bench.

----> Can have multiple crafted modifiers (2 ex)
-----> Fire Damage/Ignite chance (8c I believe?)
-------> Penetrates ele res (1 ex)
---------> +2 to level of socketed support gems (2 ex)

You will then need to put an Empower in a red socket, at L4 Empower normally gives your ele hit +3 levels, but it will now give your ele hit +5 levels meaning a 21/20 Ele hit becomes 26/20 instead. The bow will now also boost the levels of all your other support gems by +2 as well adding 1-3% more damage per.

-----

Your belt currently has one dead affix (life recovery from flasks) and one fairly weak affix (30% light res) it then has T2 life, two fossil mods for damage and crafted WED.

So a better version would have more resists (say 40% fire / 40% lightning in an extreme example, or even 30/30), or it might have 40% WED instead of crafted. In short: It's not bad at all, but could be better.

-----

As for leech investment, if you're planning to delve a lot yes that's what I'd do go for Vaal Pact and play around the downside. If you're not intending to delve, leech investment means an elder belt with "Increased Life Recovery" or alternatively, don't invest in leech and just drop damage on full life.
Thank you! will read this shortly..wife just got home...

I did edit my previous post and put my Jewels In...it's above these posts

:) THANK YOU

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info