[3.9] The Hitman, Elemental Hit Slayer (League Starter to Endgame / 800+ Delve)

You're welcome
Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for the detailed guide. Especially the parts on gearing & gem interactions. As a relatively casual player (at least before this league), this was a fun build with a lot of flexibility/choices. Late game content became very easy (makes me wonder what the hell I was doing before). There is so much depth to the mechanics in PoE.
I chose to run Flesh and Stone for the sand stance defensive aura that blinds all nearby enemies - seems a pretty good deal for 25% reservation, I don't seem to find folks mentioning it that often though.
"
Xzhuang wrote:
Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for the detailed guide. Especially the parts on gearing & gem interactions. As a relatively casual player (at least before this league), this was a fun build with a lot of flexibility/choices. Late game content became very easy (makes me wonder what the hell I was doing before). There is so much depth to the mechanics in PoE.
I chose to run Flesh and Stone for the sand stance defensive aura that blinds all nearby enemies - seems a pretty good deal for 25% reservation, I don't seem to find folks mentioning it that often though.

Thank you!

I also like Flesh and Stone. I think it got a good bit of attention last league, but has in some ways fallen through the cracks of the softcore playerbase.

I think it's not uncommon on softcore for people to think about damage first, defenses second. So you see a lot of people using something like anger which has no defensive benefits as opposed to spider + flesh and stone.

Hi I blindly crafted this bow without knowing what mod I should aim. Is this worth crafting for elehit slayer? trying to do my last char before closing the league.

Thanks
Which annoint will be best for this build? Offence/defence ones?
"
awawawawa wrote:

Hi I blindly crafted this bow without knowing what mod I should aim. Is this worth crafting for elehit slayer? trying to do my last char before closing the league.

Thanks

It's usable because it has double damage, but I don't think it's the best. I'd compare it within PoB to a +1 all gems / +2 bow or supports multimodded bow and use whichever comes out on top.

"
Malorie wrote:
Which annoint will be best for this build? Offence/defence ones?

From my amulet gearing section;

So what to anoint on it?
Lava Lash is your best option for raw damage. You can alternatively take Tenacity which is slightly less damage but 5% increased maximum life which is overall more value.

If you want as much life as possible anoint "Discipline and Training" for the max life/increased max life.

If you just want all around amazing defenses take "Soul of Steel" for 1% max res (this can be combined with a "Granite" flask and dropping Acro for Iron Reflexes" to facilitate Molten Shell in place of Steelskin)
what do you think about thicket base vs imperial? thicket only has 0.05 aps more whilst imperial has % WED which seems like a very good tradeoff
Build guide has been updated for 3.9. TL:DR we lost some damage in low gear, and lost next to nothing with high investment.
"
Karathis wrote:
what do you think about thicket base vs imperial? thicket only has 0.05 aps more whilst imperial has % WED which seems like a very good tradeoff

Stuff like that is why PoB is great, you can always just try both with the same stats and see which is more damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info