[3.9] Vaal groundslam | SSF Viable |

Thanks for the build, it was a great one to start the season on.
Last edited by JWeavis on Jul 19, 2019, 9:53:00 AM
"
JWeavis wrote:
Thanks for the build, it was a great one to start the season on.

Awesome to hear!
Hey!
A pretty nice build, fun to play with it, but im not a big player so i have few question, i hope u can help me guys :).
So my main problem is how im on red tier maps (mainly on 12+) aways dying on boss and almost imppossible to do the legion, im mostly one shoted :( and Einhar red ones pretty hard too, and some monds on rare mobs also pain in the a**.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/T%C3%A9lifrissess%C3%A9g/characters
Heres my charater, and i would ask wich one items i need to get, or wich skill point maybe, or better jewel etc. ?
Thanks for advices!
Last edited by Télifrissesség on Aug 4, 2019, 2:44:48 PM
"
Hey!
A pretty nice build, fun to play with it, but im not a big player so i have few question, i hope u can help me guys :).
So my main problem is how im on red tier maps (mainly on 12+) aways dying on boss and almost imppossible to do the legion, im mostly one shoted :( and Einhar red ones pretty hard too, and some monds on rare mobs also pain in the a**.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/T%C3%A9lifrissess%C3%A9g/characters
Heres my charater, and i would ask wich one items i need to get, or wich skill point maybe, or better jewel etc. ?
Thanks for advices!

Your profile is set to private so i cannot view it, also you have 7 achievements done i guess you are a very new player or just started late.
If you struggle with bosses in red tier maps you should check your gear and tree and reflect on the guide / build video.
"
"
Hey!
Thanks for advices!

Your profile is set to private so i cannot view it, also you have 7 achievements done i guess you are a very new player or just started late.
If you struggle with bosses in red tier maps you should check your gear and tree and reflect on the guide / build video.

Sorry, i updated my private settings :). I try copy the whol build, but i did something very awful.
Did someone try to use a two handed weapon like axe for ex?
Are you gonna update this build for 3.8, not sure if stuff has changed, dont know the game that well yet, but i had fun with it last season
Build updated for 3.8 check the update notes!
Could you show your current gear, with skillgems used, etc ?
"
Thezibaim wrote:
Could you show your current gear, with skillgems used, etc ?

Check my character out named Omaewamoucoceiru the lvl 94 scion in STD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info