[3.9] Vaal groundslam | SSF Viable |

Pretty fun so far, got some lucky drops
Spoiler
In act 5 right now, still need correct gem setups
Last edited by Boloso on Jun 8, 2019, 8:20:10 AM
"
"
DrAkek wrote:
Can/will you update the PoB stuff to 3.7?

My apologies. I noticed i've uploaded a old skill tree version.
Pob updated nothing changed.

sorry my bad I used link https and it was error
Last edited by ps5anime on Jun 8, 2019, 8:52:34 AM
Could anyone explain me why on my Passive Tree there is

"Battle Rouse" and 2 times "Mana"

instead of

"Duality" and 2 times "Dual Wield Damage and Attack Speed"

like on the POB?

:(
All of your PoB links are out of date for 3.7 Duality isn't there anymore, where should we use those three points?
Where is the skill tree at? I dont us pob or whatever it is. pc want run it. cant get a proper download, and, I just dont wanna use it.
Thanks
Will work if I follow the Guide and use Sunder instead Groumdslam?
The Leveling PoBs are out of date, the overall PoB is actual i think.

@Thepentacodex Some questions if you find the time for it:

- If i manage to find a soul taker, should i use it in main- or offhand?
- In your Endgame PoB near Iron Reflexes, you've taken a single +10 dex passive point and ending there ... what is that purpose? Should we take iron reflexes or something others there?

And most interesting for me: Later on, will i kill enough Mobs with Vaal Ground Slam so i can use Vaal Groundslam most of the time? Actually (i am lvl 27) i can normal groups instantly with vaal groundslam, but have to use normal groundslam for a while to get enough souls to use vaal groundslam.
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
The Leveling PoBs are out of date, the overall PoB is actual i think.

@Thepentacodex Some questions if you find the time for it:

- If i manage to find a soul taker, should i use it in main- or offhand?
- In your Endgame PoB near Iron Reflexes, you've taken a single +10 dex passive point and ending there ... what is that purpose? Should we take iron reflexes or something others there?

And most interesting for me: Later on, will i kill enough Mobs with Vaal Ground Slam so i can use Vaal Groundslam most of the time? Actually (i am lvl 27) i can normal groups instantly with vaal groundslam, but have to use normal groundslam for a while to get enough souls to use vaal groundslam.

The regular pob is updated

Soul taker main hand
the 10 dex point is optimized if anyone read this the POB is perfectly updated atm check the first POB and you will find new things.

Vaal groundslam always has a cooldown and always needs souls. Main skill is normal ground slam :) the vaal one is really nice for pressing it once stun a boss and then 2 sec's after use the other vaal ground slam stack and chain ur stuns :)
Last edited by Pentacodex on Jun 9, 2019, 7:15:34 AM
"
EduRodrigues wrote:
Will work if I follow the Guide and use Sunder instead Groumdslam?

Yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info