[3.9] Vaal groundslam | SSF Viable |

you said to use soul taker, but your POB doesn't have soul taker. When is the best time to transit from soul taker to another weapon, and what stats should I prioritize? plus, when you say to use soul taker, do you mean by using both hands as soul taker?
Sry to bother again, but within "Finished skill-tree at level 93 and 114 points:
https://pastebin.com/9L06bcPM" must be an error ;)

First of all: PoB says it is the skill tree prior 3.7 and additional the starting points "Path of Warrior" etc. are not set ... or is that intended and a feature from scion? never played scion before :)

Second: Guide says "You do need 1 abyss jewel with Chance to gain onslaught (Late game)" ... is that still the case even as "Slaughter" gives us 10% chance to gain onslaught?

@uhilljin he stated before, his PoB shows budget version, Soul Taker is expensive so not a budget weapon ;)
Last edited by Mydgard6 on Jun 9, 2019, 8:06:54 AM
yo how terribly important is the impale points in the tree? Is there anything besides the 20% from those three points that gives impale? Sorry if this is a big dumb question, kinda still getting up to speed with everything still :)
Last edited by GiggleMcJiblets on Jun 9, 2019, 8:34:23 AM
"
uhilljin wrote:
you said to use soul taker, but your POB doesn't have soul taker. When is the best time to transit from soul taker to another weapon, and what stats should I prioritize? plus, when you say to use soul taker, do you mean by using both hands as soul taker?

Prioritize soultaker first then you could get an insane high dps axe offhand and than later end endgame drop soultaker for another insane high dps axe.
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Sry to bother again, but within "Finished skill-tree at level 93 and 114 points:
https://pastebin.com/9L06bcPM" must be an error ;)

First of all: PoB says it is the skill tree prior 3.7 and additional the starting points "Path of Warrior" etc. are not set ... or is that intended and a feature from scion? never played scion before :)

Second: Guide says "You do need 1 abyss jewel with Chance to gain onslaught (Late game)" ... is that still the case even as "Slaughter" gives us 10% chance to gain onslaught?

@uhilljin he stated before, his PoB shows budget version, Soul Taker is expensive so not a budget weapon ;)

The jewel is not nessesary but i really like having it up all the time the 10% should be okay but my ocd wants more :P

"
yo how terribly important is the impale points in the tree? Is there anything besides the 20% from those three points that gives impale? Sorry if this is a big dumb question, kinda still getting up to speed with everything still :)

Impal should be least important. The fact we get maim in tree and impale are just extra benefits, Impale should be least important ones of all.
But impale is still more important like something like "gladiator perseverance"? Those increased 10% maximum life leech looks great imho ;)
I don't see what gems are socket into the gear? would like to know what goes where if you don't mind if not it's ok just asking thank you.
"
"
k1llzyou wrote:
Part of the build section mentions marauder would starting as marauder instead scion make the build any different?

Since they removed the degen on rage you can go berserker. But personally slayer felt and is the better choice of both first

So Scion/berserker or Slayer?

Is it possible to play this build as Maruder/Berserker? since i have 60+lvl, played Bladestorm and didnt like it, is it worth it to rebuild?

if not, i could start again, but what do you mean, should i pick Slayer or Scion and what you said about "pick slayer" you meant by Lab, that he should be picked first?

Thanks.
Any updates for support gems? The new pulverize looks really good for ground slam.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info