3.7| Stress Free PoE - HALLELUJAH FIRE |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

Change Notification: I updated the All Builds filters to include my next guide/build coming out shortly.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I made a few changes to the guide:
-I removed the Pros and Cons section
-I updated the tree links
-I updated the tree picture
-I updated the Pastebins from my earlier tweaks
-I updated the All Builds filters to accomodate my new guide.
-I added a new guide to the Other Guides list.

K. So I hate making tree changes mid league, but the perks are just too good. I'm sorry for doing this and I'm sorry I didn't see this option at the beginning of the league. I didn't see a way of incorporating the nodes I mention below until just recently (and then I had to test it out).

The changes to the tree don't have to be made at all. There is nothing wrong with sticking with the original tree. But if you wanted to change, you'll need 13 refund points.

The differences between the old tree and the new tree revolve around getting 4 Endurance Charge nodes at the very South of the tree. They give good benefits to Endurance charges. Though they seem little, I've found my survivability WAY better. I almost never run out of charges too.

At level 90, with no gear, both trees have 206% life and close to 560 Net Life Regen. The new tree has more armour but a little less mana regen. I regrettably did remove the jewel slot though. There are a couple jewel nodes that are only two nodes away though so change anything you like.

A big reason I tried out the Endurance Charge nodes on the bottom of the tree was because many people will still use Uniques with this build and with items that add maximum Endurance Charges, this build is WAY stronger on both offense and defense. So in other words, the build is "kinda" equal without fancy gear no matter the tree you use but way better with fancy gear with the new tree.

Again I'M REALLY SORRY for making a change mid-league. You don't have to switch at all, it's 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.

Ask any questions you like.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Jul 13, 2019, 2:01:46 AM
"

K. So I hate making tree changes mid league, but the perks are just too good. I'm sorry for doing this and I'm sorry I didn't see this option at the beginning of the league. I didn't see a way of incorporating the nodes I mention below until just recently (and then I had to test it out).

The changes to the tree don't have to be made at all. There is nothing wrong with sticking with the original tree. But if you wanted to change, you'll need 13 refund points.

The differences between the old tree and the new tree revolve around getting 4 Endurance Charge nodes at the very South of the tree. They give good benefits to Endurance charges. Though they seem little, I've found my survivability WAY better. I almost never run out of charges too.

At level 90, with no gear, both trees have 206% life and close to 560 Net Life Regen. The new tree has more armour but a little less mana regen. I regrettably did remove the jewel slot though. There are a couple jewel nodes that are only two nodes away though so change anything you like.

A big reason I tried out the Endurance Charge nodes on the bottom of the tree was because many people will still use Uniques with this build and with items that add maximum Endurance Charges, this build is WAY stronger on both offense and defense. So in other words, the build is "kinda" equal without fancy gear no matter the tree you use but way better with fancy gear with the new tree.

Again I'M REALLY SORRY for making a change mid-league. You don't have to switch at all, it's 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.

Hey Wrecker_of_Days -

I switched trees earlier today and took the new one for spin. I think I must have done something wrong because I only needed to refund 8 points and was still able to keep my jewel node (which I'm NOT giving up since I'm getting immunity to bleeding and immolate from it :D) and I'm only level 88.

Anyway, I'm LOVING the changes. I'm able to build and maintain Endurance charges MUCH more reliably now which, as you suggested, has had a pretty massive impact on my survivability.

I'm currently more DPS oriented - using Flammability (with an Enfeeble to swap in if I need it), two maces, etc. and I'm clearing pretty much anything that doesn't have "less/no regen" or "reduced resistances" modes without any trouble. The highest I've done is T14 but so far I'm really happy with the changes.

So, this is all a long way of saying thank you for the update - even mid-season. The changes have been fantastic for me and I'm glad to have made them!
"
Quixoticcat wrote:
Spoiler
"

Hey Wrecker_of_Days -

I switched trees earlier today and took the new one for spin. I think I must have done something wrong because I only needed to refund 8 points and was still able to keep my jewel node (which I'm NOT giving up since I'm getting immunity to bleeding and immolate from it :D) and I'm only level 88.

Anyway, I'm LOVING the changes. I'm able to build and maintain Endurance charges MUCH more reliably now which, as you suggested, has had a pretty massive impact on my survivability.

I'm currently more DPS oriented - using Flammability (with an Enfeeble to swap in if I need it), two maces, etc. and I'm clearing pretty much anything that doesn't have "less/no regen" or "reduced resistances" modes without any trouble. The highest I've done is T14 but so far I'm really happy with the changes.

So, this is all a long way of saying thank you for the update - even mid-season. The changes have been fantastic for me and I'm glad to have made them!
Hey Quixoticcat,

Thanks for the post! I like the changes you made! I think the math makes sense. The nodes you're missing from the new tree are:
-The cluster of 3 around Juggernaut
-Life Regen per End. Charge next to Stamina
-The health node next to Barbarism
-The life node next to Devotion

And you've of added:
-Two nodes to get the jewel slot
-A life node above Cruel Preparation

There is no need to change anything if you're killing and living though (though at 89 I'd suggest the Life Regen per End. Charge next to Stamina).

Thanks for taking the time to be thankful and encouraging. I'm glad the build works for more than just me ;). I appreciate it and let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks again.

Annnnnd

"
Hey Quixoticcat,

Thanks for the post! I like the changes you made! I think the math makes sense. The nodes you're missing from the new tree are:

And you've of added:

There is no need to change anything if you're killing and living though (though at 89 I'd suggest the Life Regen per End. Charge next to Stamina).

Thanks for taking the time to be thankful and encouraging. I'm glad the build works for more than just me ;). I appreciate it and let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks again.

Hi Wrecker_of_Days -

Clearly I need to not look at passive trees and try to compare them when I haven't had my coffee yet! Just hit 89 and took the life regen per end charge node (yummy!) and moved the life node above Cruel Preparation to the life node next to Devotion. Now that I know what I'm missing I can go back and fill those other four slots in.

I appreciate that you took the time to check out my passive tree and spot what I was missing - thank you!

This build really has been wonderful for me. Had my first Elder kill (of the league) and it was the easiest time I've had with him by far. I'm looking forward to seeing just how far I can take it.
"
Quixoticcat wrote:
Spoiler
"
Hey Quixoticcat,

And you've of added:

Hi Wrecker_of_Days -

Clearly I need to not look at passive trees and try to compare them when I haven't had my coffee yet! Just hit 89 and took the life regen per end charge node (yummy!) and moved the life node above Cruel Preparation to the life node next to Devotion. Now that I know what I'm missing I can go back and fill those other four slots in.

I appreciate that you took the time to check out my passive tree and spot what I was missing - thank you!

This build really has been wonderful for me. Had my first Elder kill (of the league) and it was the easiest time I've had with him by far. I'm looking forward to seeing just how far I can take it.
Ha ha. I'm a coffee fan too. It was no problem. The timing worked well. I'm glad you're enjoying the build and doing well with it. Let us know how you go going forward!

Annnnnd

"
Hey Shumush,

I'm glad to hear it helped! Good for you! And thanks for taking the time to be thankful :).

I love the Searing Touch. It's a personal favourite. I like the idea! Let us know how it goes as you go through the Atlas! It's always SO great when your own ideas work well as you get deeper in the Atlas.

If you have any suggestions for the guide please let me know! Thanks again for the thanks.

Hi Wrecker_of_Days,

I am currently doing T11/T12 maps without trouble so far, it is my first character to ever reach this level, thanks to you ^^

I'd suggest you try Purifying Flame self cast (if it is not too visually heavy for you). It works like a charm, as it takes advantage to both physical damage from passives, and spell damage from RF, while creating consecrated ground ! Still have a 4L for now, but one day, maybe, the 5L prophecy will appear ^^

It is a very nice alternative for someone who doesn't like totem play-style, and it can be played with HFT anyway, so win-win for me.

Very tanky build, not as fast as "million dps" builds but you don't have to worry about being hit. Love your playstyle :)
Last edited by Shumush on Jul 16, 2019, 8:54:00 AM
"
Shumush wrote:
Hi Wrecker_of_Days,

I am currently doing T11/T12 maps without trouble so far, it is my first character to ever reach this level, thanks to you ^^

I'd suggest you try Purifying Flame self cast (if it is not too visually heavy for you). It works like a charm, as it takes advantage to both physical damage from passives, and spell damage from RF, while creating consecrated ground ! Still have a 4L for now, but one day, maybe, the 5L prophecy will appear ^^

It is a very nice alternative for someone who doesn't like totem play-style, and it can be played with HFT anyway, so win-win for me.

Very tanky build, not as fast as "million dps" builds but you don't have to worry about being hit. Love your playstyle :)
I'll give the suggestion a try and see if I can handle it and how much it changes the build and play style. It's a really good suggestion for those that don't need to play like me though.

Thanks again for the kind words! I'm really glad you're liking it. And thanks for the thoughtful suggestion.

Annnnnd

Change Log: I added two links in a couple spots each. I added a link to this build's specific character that I play and added an example video.

Nothing important. I just had an itch for the Kaom's rings...you know?

Annnnnd

Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Jul 17, 2019, 3:16:09 PM
Hi there!

I've been playing for a while, but this is the first character I've taken into red maps. I'm hoping to finish Zana's questline this League (hopefully with this build!), but I'm concerned that my DPS isn't going to be high enough.

Some of my gear i've crafted/found myself, but I've never messed with crafting before this league so I'm still learning.

I'm level 83,

I have two gear options I've been messing with: (pob links)

Scepter+Shield: https://pastebin.com/HDqF3rC0
-> Feels super tanky, but lacking in damage

Dual Scepters: https://pastebin.com/99vZBWjD
-> Better damage, but dies way too easily

I'm still taking the nodes that go to Constitution for now, because PoB doesn't show enough of a DPS increase yet to put them somewhere else.

Got any advice? Thanks for the guide!
Last edited by dacooksta on Jul 21, 2019, 4:32:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info