3.7| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

Nice artwork that reminds me of Necromancer. Artist:https://www.artstation.com/stefankoidl

I am very hyped for the Blight League Rework of Necromancer. Always love to play Minion Builds in games.

I'm thinking going 8-12-10-16.
Mindless Aggression -> Unnatural Strength -> Bone Barrier -> Commander of Darkness.

And then having the new Golem, Skeletons and Zombies.

What auras would be good for this? I like playing like the OP does. With minimal user input. Thanks for this guide btw, OP.

Isn't the Commander of Darkness 3% attack speed a bit low? Small nodes on the tree gives 4% each. Or is it 3% PER aura? Like, does it stack per aura?

And does Unnatural Strength give +2 to gems like "Minion Speed", "Minion Damage" also? Or is it only to gems like "Summon Skeleton" and "Raise Zombie"?

Accidentally posted this in the 3.6 thread. My bad. How do I delete a post?
Last edited by whiite94 on Aug 31, 2019, 12:10:12 PM
"
whiite94 wrote:

And does Unnatural Strength give +2 to gems like "Minion Speed", "Minion Damage" also? Or is it only to gems like "Summon Skeleton" and "Raise Zombie"?

I think +2 lvl affect on every gem with Minion tag (active and support).
"
walkjohn55 wrote:
Spoiler
I think that I am going to have to think some more ....

But as a first cut

12 looks so sweet (+2 to Minion Skill Gems)
8 is required to get 12 (general Buff Package to Minions)
10 because I would like a sturdier Witch and the entry fee (8) is covered

Last one ... depends if I buy into the exploding Skeletons or not (I will be very interested in the feedback from PC during the Console "waiting period")

Sticking with no-bomb for now, I lean toward 2 (Mistress of Darkness) for the extended duration (not the Offering stuff). I want my Skeletons running rampant on auto pilot for longer (while the Witch looks after number one).

But yeah, active Corpse Management sounds like .... work.

I see that I can try fitting in some Meat Shield Spectres without any Ascendancy requirements. And I would guess that the revamped Spectre Gem means that the whole Spectre process will be easier.

I have never played Energy Shield and unless WOD spec's it out, I doubt that I will be taking that plunge.
I'm having a hard time excluding Spectres (in a casual) way too. Especially because of the limit increase on the gem. I too am really curious how much the tree has changed.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
whiite94 wrote:
Spoiler

Nice artwork that reminds me of Necromancer.

I am very hyped for the Blight League Rework of Necromancer. Always love to play Minion Builds in games.

I'm thinking going 8-12-10-16.
Mindless Aggression -> Unnatural Strength -> Bone Barrier -> Commander of Darkness.

And then having the new Golem, Skeletons and Zombies.

What auras would be good for this? I like playing like the OP does. With minimal user input. Thanks for this guide btw, OP.

Isn't the Commander of Darkness 3% attack speed a bit low? Small nodes on the tree gives 4% each. Or is it 3% PER aura? Like, does it stack per aura?

Accidentally posted this in the 3.6 thread. My bad. How do I delete a post?
Hey whiite94,

Nice picture! Who is the artist? (Ha ha ha. Don't worry about posting on a previous thread. It happens often enough. You can't delete posts though. You mistake will last for eternity...and no one will ever forget it...ever.)

Your ascendancies and minions sound quite similar to what I'm going for.
These are the gems links I've been considering for 3.8
5/6 - Zombies - Minion Damage - Feeding Frenzy - Minion Life - Fortify - ?
4 - Skel - Infernal Legion - Minion Damage - Minion Life
4 - CwDT1 - Ball Lightning 4 - Curse on Hit - Enfeeble
4 - CwDT1 - Flesh Off 8 - Desecrate 7 - Phase Run 3
3 - Hatred - Generosity, Carrion Golem
3 - Blasphemy - Temporal Chains - Enhance

Or

5/6 - Zombies - Minion Damage - Feeding Frenzy - Minion Life - Fortify - (?)
4 - Skeletons - Infernal Legion - Minion Damage - Minion Life
4 - melee skill (w/ lightning) - Fortify - Curse on Hit - Enfeeble
4 - Hatred - Generosity, Holy Relic, Carrion Golem
3 - CwDT1 - Desecrate 7 - Flesh Offering 8
3 - Blasphemy - Temporal Chains - Enhance
Hatred is typically the best damage for initial physical damage as it adds an amount of cold damage based on your total amount of physical damage. All our minions (not sure about the Carrion) will do physical damage. The higher we make that, the better Hatred is. I'll also be using it for the Chill/Slow factor :).

A few leagues ago, GGG changed the wording for Commander of Darkness. The wording for the Attack Speed portion is PER aura (excluding Blasphemy). The wording for extra Damage is applied only once no matter how many auras are on them.

[quote="Dimon-sa" realm="pc"][quote="whiite94" realm="pc"]

[/quote]

I think +2 lvl affect on every gem with Minion tag (active and support).[/quote]I tend to assume the same as Dimon-sa. (Thanks for the post Dimon-sa.) I would assume that it would say Support Gem or Active Gem if it was trying to be more specific. We'll have to see. I'm nervous about how much the Passive Tree itself may have changed.

Great post! And thanks for the compliment! I appreciate it.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Aug 31, 2019, 10:34:03 AM
"
Dimon-sa wrote:
"
whiite94 wrote:

I think +2 lvl affect on every gem with Minion tag (active and support).

I first thought only Active Gems but the Wiki seems to give pretty strong support for all Minion Gems. That pretty much (a) settles that the Unnatural Strength Ascendancy has entered the no-brainer zone, and sadly (b), that it will be the subject of the first nerf after Blight ends. From the Wiki on Skill Gem:

Skill gem

An overview of skills
Active skill gems and support skill gems are usually referred to as skill gems.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
Last edited by walkjohn55 on Aug 31, 2019, 10:51:43 AM
"
I'm nervous about how much the Passive Tree itself may have changed.

I sure hope that the +Minion Nodes made the cut. But GGG could be doing sort of a mini Mon'tregul's Grasp thing - boosting the Minions but cutting back on their numbers (maybe in the name of better performance?).

And thank you in advance for figuring out whatever twists GGG puts into the Tree!
how much life/armor/mana/energy shield you can have with reasonable equipments around lv100 with SSF? thank you
"
trebien777 wrote:
how much life/armor/mana/energy shield you can have with reasonable equipments around lv100 with SSF? thank you

I think that that is a really tricky question, involving a lot of assumptions.

My first assumption would be that anyone reaching lvl100 in SSF both spends a lot of time playing, and is pretty knowledgeable regarding POE. The implication is that they would have pretty good gear by then.

That being said and based on the 3.7 Build, I think that Life is the key stat among those that you mentioned. The 3.7 Build has very little in the way of Armour or Energy Shield support in the Tree. So your Armour and ES will generally be what you have on your gear (not much compared to more Tanky Builds). Since Armour/ES is the socket type that best fits the build, you will have some ES, more if you grab specific items with loads of ES. But as a guess, perhaps less than 1K unless you went after some. Your Armour will also depend on your gear (probably the Chest, Shield and Helm) and that is about all that I can say - it will likely be a few K only. The build reserves most of your Mana (meaning reductions to Mana Reservation affect Free Mana way more than increases to total Mana, and some Mana Regen is very helpful). I think the key Mana concerns are (a) can you summon a Zombie without removing an aura, and (b) if so, how fast can you summon several Zombies (a QOL thing mainly - and probably involves using a Mana Flask to get any great result). Maybe 1K Mana if you put some on your gear but that is not the real stat. At Lvl100 I expect that you will exceed 6K Life. How much will depend on your gear - are you using a Lioneye's Remorse for example. Did you get Chest Armour with a ton of Life? It's all very iffy, but what is concrete is that the Build is not that sturdy - your Life Pool will determine how big a one shot you can survive, but repeated big hits will likely drain your Flasks and do you in. While not in my opinion "sturdy", the build does have decent survivability because you are free to put a lot of playing effort into avoiding getting hit, plus the Zombies soak up a lot of damage. This Build has a lot of DPS for the cost and the playing effort. If you want tanky in the sense of standing in the thick of things, I suggest you try the Trigger Happy Build. WOD may have some better insight and they usually answer all questions.

Note: I find that the "sturdy" thing does not come into play until later in Mapping, but since you asked about a LvL100 Character, I offered my opinion. I find the Build plenty sturdy during the Acts (I need Topaz Flasks though if I want to get by the Brine King without dying).
"
walkjohn55 wrote:

I think that that is a really tricky question, involving a lot of assumptions.

My first assumption would be that anyone reaching lvl100 in SSF both spends a lot of time playing, and is pretty knowledgeable regarding POE. The implication is that they would have pretty good gear by then.

That being said and based on the 3.7 Build, I think that Life is the key stat among those that you mentioned. The 3.7 Build has very little in the way of Armour or Energy Shield support in the Tree. So your Armour and ES will generally be what you have on your gear (not much compared to more Tanky Builds). Since Armour/ES is the socket type that best fits the build, you will have some ES, more if you grab specific items with loads of ES. But as a guess, perhaps less than 1K unless you went after some. Your Armour will also depend on your gear (probably the Chest, Shield and Helm) and that is about all that I can say - it will likely be a few K only. The build reserves most of your Mana (meaning reductions to Mana Reservation affect Free Mana way more than increases to total Mana, and some Mana Regen is very helpful). I think the key Mana concerns are (a) can you summon a Zombie without removing an aura, and (b) if so, how fast can you summon several Zombies (a QOL thing mainly - and probably involves using a Mana Flask to get any great result). Maybe 1K Mana if you put some on your gear but that is not the real stat. At Lvl100 I expect that you will exceed 6K Life. How much will depend on your gear - are you using a Lioneye's Remorse for example. Did you get Chest Armour with a ton of Life? It's all very iffy, but what is concrete is that the Build is not that sturdy - your Life Pool will determine how big a one shot you can survive, but repeated big hits will likely drain your Flasks and do you in. While not in my opinion "sturdy", the build does have decent survivability because you are free to put a lot of playing effort into avoiding getting hit, plus the Zombies soak up a lot of damage. This Build has a lot of DPS for the cost and the playing effort. If you want tanky in the sense of standing in the thick of things, I suggest you try the Trigger Happy Build. WOD may have some better insight and they usually answer all questions.

Note: I find that the "sturdy" thing does not come into play until later in Mapping, but since you asked about a LvL100 Character, I offered my opinion. I find the Build plenty sturdy during the Acts (I need Topaz Flasks though if I want to get by the Brine King without dying).

thanks for the feedback. i'm playing in PS4 in lv96 on golem build, but i'm facing several trouble to lvl up because i die too much. [5,4k +600 mana with MoM...and i needed to remove aegis of the necromancer in order to try to die less...]

i asked SSF because in PS4 is really awful to get items...

and i love to play on passive summoner, but is a little hard to me for now...

i think 10k EHP and 10k armor will be enought to never die anymore...but i'm trying on "poe planner", and after 3 months of casual playing i still need to learn much more about the game mechanics...
"
walkjohn55 wrote:
"
I'm nervous about how much the Passive Tree itself may have changed.

I sure hope that the +Minion Nodes made the cut. But GGG could be doing sort of a mini Mon'tregul's Grasp thing - boosting the Minions but cutting back on their numbers (maybe in the name of better performance?).

And thank you in advance for figuring out whatever twists GGG puts into the Tree!

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Mon'tregul's Grasp, I prefer to have more minions rather than just stronger ones, so I'm rather bummed about Fleshbinder having been removed.

WoD, I just had a really hilarious idea last night as I was going to bed, Cyclone+Cast While Channeling+Desecrate. Corpses! Corpses FOREVER! MUAHAHAHA!

Then, this morning I thought to myself, "What should I do with all those corpses..." Answer: Cast When Damage Taken+Bone Offering+Spirit Offering+Summon Carrion Golem...

Que everyone looking at me weirdly because I'm laughing like an evil megalomaniac as I get out of bed.
Last edited by MasterZoen on Sep 1, 2019, 9:51:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info