3.7| Stress Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |Clear the Atlas with YOUR Items at YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

Change Log: I added two links in a couple spots each. I added a link to this build's specific character that I play and added an example video.

Nothing important. Go about your business ;).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
"
Jenarie wrote:
I am still loving this build although I need to work on my gear again as I am dying a lot recently as I move into yellow maps. My gear is pretty meh and there's lots I can do to get better so I know for sure it is a gear issue and not a build issue. :)

I'm looking at finally getting to the last lab (one more trial to find) and I was looking at Commander of Darkness and am curious what makes that the choice over Puppet Master? Does the +20% resistances go on top of the 75%? Can we let our gear resistances go down a bit and count on that to always be going or is that something else?

Thanks again for making a build that finally got me to be able to play a necro!

Edit: Found answer in the guide about resists - early game where I am they don't need them but I assume you pick this because later they will start dying without it? Puppet Master looks really good so I assume there must be a really good reason for this choice I just can't figure it out for sure on my own. :)
Hey Jenarie,

Good job finding it out! You're correct, the resists are only for the minions because of Generosity Support but having your Zombies with max resists is critical for their survival in the center of the Atlas.

In DPS Land with the current setup and with no items, the Zombie Slame does 45'000 DPS. If you replace Commander of Darkness with Puppet Master the DPS goes to 47'000. So for the 2000 DPS difference I went with the valuable resist. But the extra 20% extra Minion Movement Speed (from Puppet Master) is very valuable too.

If Puppet Master is where your itch is, scratch it ;). If the zombies start dying too much, just respec.

Good post!

I haven't found my way through the uber lab yet (still looking for that illusive Trial of Burning Rage!) but if I slot a Clarity gem that isn't linked to Generosity then wouldn't that provide all the benefits of Commander of Darkness to both myself and the minions? I'm thinking Clarity since it's a relatively low flat mana cost instead of a % of mana.
"
Elsimer wrote:
I haven't found my way through the uber lab yet (still looking for that illusive Trial of Burning Rage!) but if I slot a Clarity gem that isn't linked to Generosity then wouldn't that provide all the benefits of Commander of Darkness to both myself and the minions? I'm thinking Clarity since it's a relatively low flat mana cost instead of a % of mana.
Smart thinking! Yes, if you have the space somewhere to put a level 1 Clarity that isn't linked to Generosity, then Commander of Darkness would also apply to you.

Trial of Burning Rage is always the one I can't find too. When I was leveling my RF character I didn't find it until level 88. I've hated it ever since.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
"
Elsimer wrote:
Smart thinking! Yes, if you have the space somewhere to put a level 1 Clarity that isn't linked to Generosity, then Commander of Darkness would also apply to you.

Trial of Burning Rage is always the one I can't find too. When I was leveling my RF character I didn't find it until level 88. I've hated it ever since.

If the wiki is right, the minions should get something like 6-7% attack and cast speed, maybe a little more with the generosity link... With the passive node that links my speed to minion speed, that should translate back to a 6-7% increase for me. Evidently the other bonuses don't stack per aura but that's not a bad increase either.
I'm back with a report and a suggestion.

I blew a buncha regrets to respec rather than make a new char, it's going well.

I just got through killing Atziri, the Elder and his guardians with my Cyclone partner. Only one death to the Elder (damn pincer attack one-shotted me).

I can keep up with a cyclone who's using a Kitava's Feast (which blows up corpses) by having desecrate in an unset ring.

Suggestion: Try The unique Sceptre Singularity for even more SLOOOOOOW on enemies. It's actually rather amusing to see Legion mobs rush me and then slow down to a molasses in winter pace.

I'd share my tweaks but I don't know how to do it here.

LOADS of fun :)
"
dracoselene wrote:

I just got through killing Atziri, the Elder and his guardians with my Cyclone partner. Only one death to the Elder (damn pincer attack one-shotted me).

I can keep up with a cyclone who's using a Kitava's Feast (which blows up corpses) by having desecrate in an unset ring.

Suggestion: Try The unique Sceptre Singularity for even more SLOOOOOOW on enemies. It's actually rather amusing to see Legion mobs rush me and then slow down to a molasses in winter pace.

You're being carried, HARD by your " Cyclone partner" lol
"
dracoselene wrote:

Glad you having fun! Funny you should mention Singularity. I used to use it long ago before you could craft Minion mods on weapons (as far as I was aware at the time). And I used it when this build was SRS instead of zombies! Sweet suggestion. It's a personal favourite for sure!

To display your current gear do the following: while you're typing a post, click your character name at the top of the website. Select the character whos items you want to show. Then just start clicking the items. It won't seem like you're doing anything, but when you exit that character pop-up screen, you'll see a whole bunch of jargon in your original post. Hit Preview and you'll see a nice, messy display of your stuff.

Does that help? And thanks for the post. I'm glad you're having fun.

Annnnnd

"
Spoiler
"
dracoselene wrote:

Hey DamageIncorporated,

Always a pleasure to receive your leaguely edification :). As always, the door is always open.

Annnnnd

"

I'm guessing all the words are making things a little difficult for you DamageIncorporated. Here are some pretty moving pictures and someone speaking words to maybe make it easier...
The build works fine. Because someone doesn't play the way you do doesn't make being a troll on the forums any less troll.

https://youtu.be/tiHXkSdqyKI?t=547
Forever Exiled Podcast - www.foreverexiled.com
"

I'm his wife and "cyclone partner" and I'm NOT carrying him. If we get separated, he's killing as much as me, just a little slower. I run over thinking I need to save him, but no, whatever it is drops dead just as I get there. He's even farmed after death and done just fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info