[3.20] Level with VAAL FLICKER STRIKE from LV28 - LEAGUE START

"
exybo wrote:
i have serious problems on boss encounter, for me, i prefer to use frenzy instead of dual strike, i tried a few times doing single target with the dual strike but i simply can't do it, dunno if it's my problem or something else :X

great build btw, for clearing i love it :D

yea i use frenzy now. but rarely, cuz i hvae the 10% frenzy on hit elegant jewel
Im planning to kill shaper but its going to be my first time, kind of scared. Generally didnt have a great time versus guardians , due to having to stop to use frenzy a lot of the time, and my hp being only 5k.

Here's the build https://pastebin.com/LjBCEnEc
Lethal pride is giving me 20% burning damage 5% chance to deal double damage 0.4% life leech 5% damage as fire 12% totem placement speed and 20% phys damage. I am planning to divine it.

Right now i have around 200c, and one empty jewel socket. Do you have any recommendations on it and other things i have to replace or add to the build?

P.S looked at my PoB. My lighting res is capped to 81% ingame but not in there, no idea what thats about. And other resists being overcapped look lower
"
Horswag wrote:
Im planning to kill shaper but its going to be my first time, kind of scared. Generally didnt have a great time versus guardians , due to having to stop to use frenzy a lot of the time, and my hp being only 5k.

Here's the build https://pastebin.com/LjBCEnEc
Lethal pride is giving me 20% burning damage 5% chance to deal double damage 0.4% life leech 5% damage as fire 12% totem placement speed and 20% phys damage. I am planning to divine it.

Right now i have around 200c, and one empty jewel socket. Do you have any recommendations on it and other things i have to replace or add to the build?

P.S looked at my PoB. My lighting res is capped to 81% ingame but not in there, no idea what thats about. And other resists being overcapped look lower

get a vaal warchief. and crit multi jewels. ur really low on crit multi. amulet needs crit multi too.

also, i'd get a elegant jewel for frenzy on hit. dont divine the orange jewel. not worth it. and get a 20% quality flicker. you'd then have 30% frenzy on hit. this helps a ton with bossing. (dont divine the elegant jewel either. divines cost more than the jewels. just get a new jewel.)

id remove the 4 point frenzy charge nodes, and get a jewel socket or crit near the dodge keystone
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Jun 24, 2019, 11:08:17 AM
Thanks for the advice going to get vaal warchief and new jewels right now, will be hard to do somethign about the amulet since i struggled with resists because of unique helm and ring. Already have 20% flicker in my offhand weapon its just not level 20 yet.
Hello, a few people have asked me about my feelings about build, and how it works in the endgame.

1. Build is good, it has a great clear, sometimes you have to watch out for bosses, i personally used "Double Strike" to fight bosses, it has less dps than "Dual Strike" but it is faster.

2. You do not need anything special for end-game, you only need to know the mechanism of bosses.

3. End-game fight (the flicker is not the type TANK / LEACH) remember that this build does not use Vaal Pact, so sometimes you have to jump off, as for the skill you have to try for yourself what suits you, whether it's a dual strike or double strike, or pure flicker + Ancestral Warchief, differences in dps are not very noticeable when it comes to endgame, for this you have to choose what suits you best for your style of play.

4. Min/Max items, try to invest in items for example (helmet) you can buy pure helmet ilvl 84 with flicker enchant and craft for ur self.

Jagged Fossil= "Suffix" Nearby Enemies take 9% increased Physical Damage

Jagged Fossil = 1c / Each (for base i spend 25c) and here is the result:

If you want to improve your items, here are a few of my types.
You do not have to follow them, remember that these are just my observations.

Gloves: Hp / %Hp / "Res If Your Need"
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/lkkX5QsV

Boots: Hp / Res / Ms ALWAYS CHECK WICH RESISTANCE YOU HAVE LEAST
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/d65453hJ

Armour: Belly Of The Beast (Is my choice)

Belt: Hp / Res (ALWAYS CHECK WICH RESISTANCE YOU HAVE LEAST)
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/95o7Q8CK

Belt 2nd Option: Hp / Res / Aspect Of A Cat (My Choice)
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/D33Zvwu5

Arctic Armour Replacement For Cat Skill (same 25% mana reservation)

"Aspect of the Cat" While active, grants the Cat's Stealth and Cat's Agility buffs in sequence:

1: Base duration is 4 seconds
100% increased Critical Strike Chance
15% chance to Avoid All Damage when Hit
50% reduced Visibility to Enemies

2: Base secondary duration is 6 second
10% increased Attack Speed
10% increased Cast Speed

If you want you can also see my character, my profile is not private

Remember that everything that i describes it is only my observations and you do not have to use them, build itself is good
www.twitch.tv/Szwadron_Tv
Last edited by PikusQ on Jun 24, 2019, 3:26:59 PM
Another question. For elegant jewel is power charge on crit obligatory or can i go without it. Kind of hard to find something that has it in a good spot.

Currently using one that would give lightning res, evasion rating for frenzy charges, 40% crit multi, 160% phys dmg and 10% frenzy charge on crit. I would have to spend 4 skill points on it to get the power charges on crit too.
Scratch evasion, damn who knew reworking tree is this hard. But yeah i would need to refund my life nodes to get to power charges.
Has anyone found any weapons that could possibly be stronger than rebuke?
"
PikusQ wrote:

1. Build is good, it has a great clear, sometimes you have to watch out for bosses, i personally used "Double Strike" to fight bosses, it has less dps than "Dual Strike" but it is faster.

you swap the 6L flicker gem out for big bosses? i dont see any 4L double strike on your character
Last edited by niteblane on Jun 24, 2019, 9:11:52 PM
"
niteblane wrote:
"
PikusQ wrote:

you swap the 6L flicker gem out for big bosses? i dont see any 4L double strike on your character

Yes, all i do i swap double with flicker to fight shaper or guards (it work pretty well)
www.twitch.tv/Szwadron_Tv

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info