no

Falon Approves good template for sword builds :)
"
LordFalon wrote:
Falon Approves good template for sword builds :)

Hello, I like the straight forward style of the guide and I will be using it. I am new to poe and have a question about the life regen nodes. Vaal Pact says 'life regeneration has no effect' I must be missing something about this interaction but why take nodes like Golems blood if the regen doesn't work? Again I am new so go easy on me! Thanks!
"
Hazzathor wrote:
Hello, I like the straight forward style of the guide and I will be using it. I am new to poe and have a question about the life regen nodes. Vaal Pact says 'life regeneration has no effect' I must be missing something about this interaction but why take nodes like Golems blood if the regen doesn't work? Again I am new so go easy on me! Thanks!

It's a very efficient % maximum life node.
"
frrames18 wrote:
"
Hazzathor wrote:

It's a very efficient % maximum life node.

Basically what frrames said - we take this node because of high %max life they provide while completely ignoring the 'life regen' part.
Ah thanks, so would it make sense to skip Vaal pact until you have sufficient life steal and rely on rgen until that point?
"
Hazzathor wrote:
Ah thanks, so would it make sense to skip Vaal pact until you have sufficient life steal and rely on rgen until that point?

Not really. Vaal Pact makes us have a rather significant amount of life leech 60% max hp per second. Without Vaal Pact this would drop to 30% max hp per second, so we'd really need huge amounts of life regen to make up for it.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
ARES_GOD wrote:
Blitz yes no ?

You could use it if you dropped Avatar of Slaughter and Pain Reaver (you need to spend points into life leech + mana leech near Vitality Void in order to do that).

It makes your attack speed much higher and gives similar damage to Avatar of Slaughter + Pain Reaver, but I decided that survivability from Pain Reaver is more than enough to justify taking it.

if you get a chance can you make an alternative tree with blitz ? only if you have some time thank you.
"
ARES_GOD wrote:

if you get a chance can you make an alternative tree with blitz ? only if you have some time thank you.

Accidentally replied twice, check the next page please.
Last edited by UlyUly on Jun 6, 2019, 3:16:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info