[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

just craft for elehit
This league is so hard.

I played so many different build since the begining of the game. And only now, I feel boring because I die on every boss from T14+.

Even with this build last league ( Blight, Delve, etc ), i did all the content with a very interesting challenge, but today, it's totally impossible to progress anymore. With close to 7K life, every boss can one shot me, and i need too much time to kill them ( Last Crusader, i needed more than 8min ).

I know my gear is not so good, i have only 10 exalts to spend now, and i don't think it will make a big difference.

Spoiler

Ho, and after 10 days played on different build ( with 2 characters ), i have did only 4/6 trials ascendancy ! What da hell !
Last edited by Keussef on Jan 8, 2020, 7:54:19 AM
Used this build as a template, thank you. Doing T16 very smoothly with 2m+ DPS buffed 90% crit chance and a timeless jewel (doryani) (can be improved)

Last edited by VladDOP1 on Jan 8, 2020, 12:21:16 PM
Am a noob in crafting but can some1 tell me after ive gotten the double damage and attack speed.. applying multi mod craft should allow for only additional 2 crafted mod.. but in the guide theres 4 of them..
One of the mods in the bow is a hybrid one, so it's 2 for one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info