[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

Would love to play it but how to get the described bow is really confusing for someone who's no crafting expert. Maybe some "detailed" ultra-newbie point and click guide on how you get the "minimum" bow required.
Your +3 Frostferno seems to be legacy. The current base version is +2 (though of course corruptions can increase that).
"
kaldaskeren wrote:
Would love to play it but how to get the described bow is really confusing for someone who's no crafting expert. Maybe some "detailed" ultra-newbie point and click guide on how you get the "minimum" bow required.

Read the bow section please, it is explained there.
"
avrom wrote:
Your +3 Frostferno seems to be legacy. The current base version is +2 (though of course corruptions can increase that).

With half my gear off, dmg mods removed from most and non legacy frostferno, still 4.5m dps
https://pastebin.com/dd2kRFSB
Last edited by mseabird on Jun 5, 2019, 4:50:28 PM
"
mseabird wrote:
"
kaldaskeren wrote:

Read the bow section please, it is explained there.

I read it, its not newbie enough :)
"
Haddoq wrote:
Looks great.

Seeing as this isn't a plan starter I'd much appriciate something like:

Required to start
* Item
* Item
Upgrade order
1. Get X
2. Look for Y
3. Switch to X with something..

Much easier to understand the basic viability and also the priority of itemization.

Leaning towards giving this a try.. how early depends on what it'd need to feel usable.

Dont use this as a starter unless ur experienced, required items are the bow, frostferno and xoph's blood. This is pretty much explained in the guide, all other slots are interchangable. You dont have to follow this guide 1:1, do what feels best.
Last edited by mseabird on Jun 5, 2019, 4:48:51 PM
"
kaldaskeren wrote:
I read it, its not newbie enough :)

Then im affraid I dont really know what it is you are asking.

Edit: Hope this one helps (right click image and open in new tab for better view).

Last edited by mseabird on Jun 5, 2019, 5:55:00 PM
How do you think this build would do with delving?

what items do you recommend to use temporarily until you get Xoph Bloond and FrostFerno, I want to start the legion league with this build, and in the beginning it is difficult to get these items
"
How do you think this build would do with delving?

It should do fine until 400-500, after that you are better off switching to just a single target 6l in bow whilst getting more tanky through all the other slots.

You would then also go for a +level bow rather than what is used in the guide.

In that 6l, you then dont add gmp but rather get a +1 quiver and dying sun to get ur aoe. This way you will have single target like aoe damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info