[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

Just uploaded your pastebin straight into PoB. Your jewels are in the wrong place? And how do you even support the 40 strength/40 int requirements? You have no sockets on the tree that can support that. Your jewels are straight up not active and thus your damage numbers don't make sense to me.

This is the pastebin I'm basing my reply on: https://pastebin.com/KB6fEhB6

Edit: aparently I am an idiot. The sum of strength and intelligence must be 40. Therefore the jewels do work. It's a shame PoB does not accurately display the attributes in radius, since it doesn't count stats on big nodes.
Last edited by Tmigtkptmilmd on Dec 12, 2019, 8:09:35 PM
That build looks so cool, i will give a try in Metamorph!
"
Equilizer2 wrote:
Do you have a skill tree that focuses more on tank? 5k hp with low evade (relies heavily on blind) and low armor scares me with all of these new bosses and with the league mechanic revolving heavily around bossing.

If you could scale it down to lvl 92-94 as well that would be a huge help.

A good offense is the best defense. That being said, go in pob and check what defensive options you want, gear or tree wise. Then check the lowest dps loss per notables util you are happy with the balance.
"
Tmigtkptmilmd wrote:
Just uploaded your pastebin straight into PoB. Your jewels are in the wrong place? And how do you even support the 40 strength/40 int requirements? You have no sockets on the tree that can support that. Your jewels are straight up not active and thus your damage numbers don't make sense to me.

This is the pastebin I'm basing my reply on: https://pastebin.com/KB6fEhB6

Edit: aparently I am an idiot. The sum of strength and intelligence must be 40. Therefore the jewels do work. It's a shame PoB does not accurately display the attributes in radius, since it doesn't count stats on big nodes.

Glad u figured it out.
What do we do for a weapon now? I'm using a quill rain but I have no idea where to go from here?

With the lack of shaper bows and the nerf to double damage and multimod I have no idea what to do.
Start from Chin Sol until you fossil craft something better.
What did u think this link for ele hit?

Single Target : Ele hit - Inspiration - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Elemental Focus

AoE Clear: Ele hit - Inspiration - Elemental Damage with Attacks - GMP - Combustion - Chain

for your introduction link , which one is better?
"
hotshotgghot wrote:
What did u think this link for ele hit?

Single Target : Ele hit - Inspiration - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Elemental Focus

AoE Clear: Ele hit - Inspiration - Elemental Damage with Attacks - GMP - Combustion - Chain

for your introduction link , which one is better?

Inspiration isnt bad since the mana cost is very high, pick whatever feels good for you. There is no 'best'.
Just a quick question , how do i craft a relevant bow for this build now.

Currently using this at the moment.
Last edited by Pro_IVIodders on Dec 19, 2019, 8:16:50 PM
Hey, thank you for the amazing guide.

I kinda strugge to maintain my manta, how do you do it?

regards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info