[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

Not sure where I should go from here, what do you think the largest DPS boost would be? Maybe a better watchers eye?

Which fossils would be the best just for hitting Double damage and damage penetrates fire?
"
crispyexcal wrote:
Which fossils would be the best just for hitting Double damage and damage penetrates fire?

Shuddering + Scorched
"
P_larker wrote:
Not sure where I should go from here, what do you think the largest DPS boost would be? Maybe a better watchers eye?

Lvl 21 Ele Hit and a +2 or +4 corrution on helmet. Other than that, crit chance/multi.
i have a question is this build good as an league starter for 3.9 ?
Which fossils would be used for the "Perfect" bow?

What i have to do with that ?

Can i craft Multi mod + Fire pen + Fire Damage and Elemental dmg + Double damage ? or i have to delete one of these ?

Finally i did this :
Last edited by Keussef on Nov 25, 2019, 4:48:45 PM
"
Keussef wrote:

What i have to do with that ?

Can i craft Multi mod + Fire pen + Fire Damage and Elemental dmg + Double damage ? or i have to delete one of these ?

Finally i did this :

Perfectly fine craft, the wed prefix arguably could be worth less than the +2 on clear link considering the +2 is much more of a multiplier for the aoe link than the wed is for you single target setup.
"
Kloner89 wrote:
i have a question is this build good as an league starter for 3.9 ?

Some of the items will be very expensive early on, so there is that. Ele hit will be strong as always, not the most optimal starter, but it certainly will work. Try looking at some ssf racers doing ele hit.

I will put out an update for 3.9 once i see the patch notes and gem info.
With new multicraft, what will be best options for weapon now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info