Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

"The Elementalist Ascendancy class has been removed from the game"
funny because they say "without HEAVY investment"

clearly GGG dislike the fact that players can clear their game easily, it wont change regardless.. people will always find a way to clear your game without much chit chat..

trying to balance it by simply nerfing certain skills it's gonna cost you alot in the long run.. but sure it's your game after all..

oh and the RNG on the currency is poor by design, from what I see there's 0 talk regarding maps and drops in general.. if players have to wait for the famous "3.8" to get something changing here, trade and drop wise it will be no different than synthesis was..

nerfing drop rates means increase on prices, if you want to make uniques rare give them somehow enough power to fight the ridiculous crafted things that you see on the only place you love to get feedback from reddit.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
*Cries in aurabot*

Thx, I hated playing with my friends anyways.
Last edited by Yaooooo on Jun 3, 2019, 11:09:31 PM
Damn, the bleeding and poison changes didn't make it in :(

Pretty happy with the changes overall. Is it friday yet?
Finally, hopefully more life builds are viable with more es nerfs. ES as a suffix was stupid broken anyway, combined with crafted quality and there wasn't even a need for other suffixes, resists(lol) and int included.
Did GGG just kill auarbots?
what a shame this post killed all the hype I had for legion. Literally killed all the aspects of the game that made it fun to play for me. No reason to come back till occultist is playable. end of salt.
So happy!! 1. weeb orb will probably only make 5m shaper dps instead of 10m. 2. RIP agony crawler, need to see how big is the nerf. 3.Leeching with spells was a no brainer and made no sense, good thing. 4. Seems like no more 15k ES builds or EZ claps for "ppl" following meta builds.

Altho some broken mechanics got nerfed. there are still plenty of ways to make things happen.
so will abyss jewels that have good rolls rate now be legacy?
Sooo... bleed and poison keep underperforming, there's still no reason to allocate perfect agony over using coralito's and everyone gets more crit so assassin has even more reasons to sit in a corner and cry. Great. Why not just remove assassin entirely at this point? What niche does it fill that other classes don't do better? For poison there's Trickster and Pathfinder, for crit there will now be Slayer, Berserker, Deadeye, Pathfinder and even Champion, Trckster or Occultist to a degree. Heck, Ascendant Assassin is probably better than the actual ascendency since you can get something else on top.

Also, Raider, the "gotta go fast" ascendency is gonna get outsped by Berserker. Well done.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info