[3.7] Dominating Blow Necro | 1.3 Million DPS with 19 pets (LHC)

PoB
https://pastebin.com/QrnZPMgM

**outdated a bit. Pick up Minion Attack speed / life abyss jewels over the ones listed and the links are different - check Gems section for the correct links.

Intro
Here's the build I'll be running in 3.7 LHC. (Path of Building pastebin above)

Survivability
- 189%-207%% to max life
- MOM with 1600-2500 unreserved mana
- Armor based character

My pets do 88k+ each, combined with my zombies(32k each) and my own DPS(50k+), It comes to about 1.2m DPS This does not include the minion instability explosions as well (the zombies are pretty tanky, but the Dominating blow minions will die more often) which is free DPS and will help with map clearing. The zombie's slam combined with 2 violent dead jewels also make clearing packs much easier.

Tree

When to start DB: level 64 - Make sure you have enough dex to use Haste - you will need the IAS.

Level 90

I am leveling with zombies and 2 violent dead jewels combined with Ball Lightning + Curse on Hit + vulnerability setup. Grab Vaal summon skeleton to help on boss fights and make sure to keep a desecration socketed to re-summon zombies in hard fights. I wouldn't recommend moving over to Dominating Blow until you can get a Chaber Cairn.

Kill all bandits.

Gems

Dominating Blow > Melee Splash > Melee Physical > Minion Damage > Brutality > Maim

Cwdt (lvl 1) > Flesh Offering > Immortal Call > Convocation

Raise Zombie > Brutality > Minion Damage > Melee Physical

Leap Slam > Faster Attacks > Fortify > Endurance charge on stun

Haste (Essence Worm)

Items
You really just need Chaber Cairn and Essence Worm. We're using MOM so you don't want to reserve any mana, but, Haste is pretty much required for minion builds.

Pick up Abyss Jewells with Minion attack speed + life. This will help with your leap slam and make it feel less clunky for clearspeed purposes.

For the rest of your gear, just stack life, armor, minion damage/minion IAS and IAS after you max your resists of course.

Any recommendations of questions feel free to ask.

Thanks.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last edited by Edzilla on Jun 24, 2019, 1:15:50 PM
Last bumped on Jun 25, 2019, 7:05:19 PM
Bumped with my PoB paste.
Hi. Pretty intresting build. Seems like one i'll run from Friday :)

Just one question here - how it is with bossing? Or gated encounters?

Cheers :)
RIP MoM, does it change the build a lot?
"
lapilesos wrote:
Hi. Pretty intresting build. Seems like one i'll run from Friday :)

Just one question here - how it is with bossing? Or gated encounters?

Cheers :)

Not tested yet - we'll have to see. As long as your duration is good enough, your minions will be able to follow you into the boss room and explode on them.
"
marquesini wrote:
RIP MoM, does it change the build a lot?

Damn, did MOM get nerfed? I haven't read any of the recent notes.

I just picked up MoM because we're witch and I was passing by - you can stack armor and life and be fine (you have nearly 200 str.)
Bumped with updated new tree - keeping MOM, it's still pretty good. I'll have 1k-1.5k unreserved life still - seems worth it for 1 node.

Why do bloodmagic on leap slam?
"Cwdt (lvl 1) > Offerings x3"

Hm, probably a stupid question - what does that mean? How it works? I thought offreings doesn't stack?
Last edited by zerganand on Jun 8, 2019, 5:52:28 AM
"
zerganand wrote:
"Cwdt (lvl 1) > Offerings x3"

Hm, probably a stupid question - what does that mean? How it works? I thought offreings doesn't stack?

No, you're right. Unless it was changed recently, you can't have more than one offering active at a time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info