[3.7] Dominating Blow Necro | 1.3 Million DPS with 19 pets (LHC)

"
Edzilla wrote:

Cwdt (lvl 1) > Flesh Offering > Immortal Call > Convocation

Hi, I am a newbee running your build. I'm wondering how can you make cwdt work with these skill because cwdt doesn't activate any of these skills for me.
"
qminh123 wrote:
"
Edzilla wrote:

Cwdt (lvl 1) > Flesh Offering > Immortal Call > Convocation

Hi, I am a newbee running your build. I'm wondering how can you make cwdt work with these skill because cwdt doesn't activate any of these skills for me.

They need to be at or below the required level of CWDT (level 38)

So, for example, if you link CWDT > Flesh Offering, you need to make sure your Flesh Offering is level 8 or lower (it requires level 38 at level 8 on the gem) Same goes for IC and Convocation.

Hope that helps!
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Well, I ripped at level 84 - but it was my own fault, I did a double damage mod map on Court Yard and got shocked by one of the bosses.

All and all the character felt great. The clearspeed was nice and I was pretty tanky. Had no problems with bosses, killed all the white map ones and was working on the yellows when I died.

I ended up stacking a lot of Minion Attack speed / life abyss jewels insteaad of the originally planned life + minion damage ones. This helped my leap-slam feel more smooth.

Here's my gear when I died.

Spoiler

I was still trying to get a good +level minion helmet but had no luck.

I've since rerolled a Glacial Hammer Champion. I'll post a guide for that when I am in maps and have it all finished. MSG me or post here if you are interested in that.

GL!

[/quote]

So, for example, if you link CWDT > Flesh Offering, you need to make sure your Flesh Offering is level 8 or lower (it requires level 38 at level 8 on the gem) Same goes for IC and Convocation.

Hope that helps! [/quote]
Oh so thats how it works. Thank you very much. Interesting build btw
"
qminh123 wrote:

Hope that helps! [/quote]
Oh so thats how it works. Thank you very much. Interesting build btw
[/quote]

NP, and thanks. It was a fun build. Might try it again someday and try to make it a bit tankier. I still think necro is the way to go tho.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info