Legion League FAQ

Very clear, thanks.
How is monster density accommodated in narrow maps vs wide open maps? Will it feel much better to do open maps like dunes or will narrow maps still feel good?
Well... I guess people will just sit at the monolith with their tornado shot/ED-contagion/trapper/miner and unlock everything in a couple of casts then while poor melee has to jump around like silly monkeys trying to tag some decent stuff.

Anti-melee league mechanic in a melee balance league. Seems like a pretty terrible choise.
"
Are you making any changes to Armour?
Not the core mechanic or base types, but there are some improvements to armour skills on the passive skill tree, and Molten Shell now directly rewards armour investment. In addition, new melee mobility improvements are a massive benefit to your defenses.

So armour is still garbage? gotcha. Don't think much is going to change between caster vs melee.. Caster still gunna be cheap and op and melee is still gunna be expensive and suck. Good try GGG... I'll play the league, but don't think the changes are gunna amount to anything.
"Don't Tread on Me"
"
Are you making any changes to Armour?
Not the core mechanic or base types, but there are some improvements to armour skills on the passive skill tree, and Molten Shell now directly rewards armour investment. In addition, new melee mobility improvements are a massive benefit to your defenses.

This makes me mad. Squandering yet another perfect opportunity to listen to the years of advice that armour is useless. This post should read: "we've given up on armour, you should too. Kiting remains the only viable defensive option."

"
Will Winter Orb survive 3.7.0?
It has received balance adjustments to bring its power slightly closer to other skills. The main change being that it fires less frequently when not channelling, though there are other adjustments too.

At least 6 months to make an easy balance fix is better than none at all.

"
Nephalim wrote:
"
It has received balance adjustments to bring its power slightly closer to other skills. The main change being that it fires less frequently when not channelling, though there are other adjustments too.

Please dont hurt poor innocent defenseless worb :[

Yea I mean they should gut it to the ground, I mean who the hell wants fun as hell skills to play anyway. Let's make all gems suck imo.

In my opinion, they should be looking at WO as inspiration that so many people enjoyed playing the skill and try to improve all the other skills to the point that people enjoy them as well.

With that said what's the next meta? Any predictions? I predict sweep will be sweeping the meta 3.7!
You guys are bloody amazing. You even posted a date for patch notes coming up? This is why so many of us have supported and stayed with you so long, and why I plan on buying more support packs.
"
Is it possible to free all the Legion monsters before the effect wears off?
It's possible, for a sufficiently powerful build running into a set of monsters that are all spawned close together, but we don't think it'll be likely* early in the league.

That's a risky move. Hope it doesn't feel bad as this make it seem
Isnt it kinda peculiar and odd that all the negative, toxic comments are coming from accounts without any challengues completed nor any forum badges? Might be blizz and co having people just creating over and over again to post toxic critics? So sad.

Again, nice news guys, keep it up, changes lookin in the right direction!
I hope there's a more visual indication of the time remaining instead of another timer at the top of our screen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info