Legion League FAQ

When will you bring trading mechanisms from console to pc client?
what...ask her?

you guys really...
When can we expect the changes to the Map Tab that specifically help Standard users?
We expect to deploy these changes before 3.7.0 launches. We don't have a specific date lined up yet but will let you know when we do.

Could you please take that time to also remove all the excess map tabs that keep building up on our accounts despite being empty? Pretty please?
I feel like a one off (say every 15-20 monoliths) there should be a *golden chest* of some kind that breaks all monsters out at once.
So, best not to play some niche builds relying on some odd on-kill mechanics, as they might not work on release.
Essence Drain should be fine tho, same with brands.

RIP Winter Orb from the looks of it...and tbh i'm perfectly okay with that, hearing "hurr durr but it's not WO so it's not worth playing" regarding every other skill in the game was getting really tiresome.

Very glad to hear about 2H weapons getting some much-needed love, not as glad to hear about Armour not getting much-needed love :D.

Still somewhat concerned about the way Legion mechanics are going to work out for non-offscreening builds - ironically, melee outside of flicker might be left out of the melee patch :D. But we'll see i suppose.
So armor will remain garbage, thanks to developer stubbornness. Got it.

See you all in 4.0.0
Likely buried but did Animate Weapon get touched along with the melee changes?

I know that would generally be touched in a minion update but i dont think it got touched last time minions were improved.
Whatever army I have, I'll lead against them...
...until I've won or I'm dead.
• Level 38 VS The World • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1929461
• Crafting Service • https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451155
Thanks for the FAQ, I liked it!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
>June 4th -- Right before Nintendo's upcoming Pokemon Direct. Ohhhhhh man, so much hype!...Still a good week away though, orz.
"
It has received balance adjustments to bring its power slightly closer to other skills. The main change being that it fires less frequently when not channelling, though there are other adjustments too.

Please dont hurt poor innocent defenseless worb :[
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info