Legion League FAQ

"
Chris wrote:
If you missed it, we strongly recommend checking out the latest Baeclast episode where Jonathan, our Technical Director, explains the comprehensive changes to the melee combat system. The podcast is an hour long but if you're short on time, there's a highlights video here. We also recommend checking out Ziggy's Legion coverage here.

just watched it, great changes, all very nice.

i only want to hint that my impression was that jonathan was explaining the changes mainly to the podcasters. which are all english natives.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I'd like an "unlock all mobs right away" option, instead of having to go around hitting every single mob for every legion encounter. If the central idea is to give players control over how many mobs they face, then a "release them all immediately" option fits with that.

The beginning phase where you run around waking mobs up is kind of like invulnerability phases on a boss in the sense that your ability to actually kill what you'd like to kill is essentially paused until a timer counts down; after the novelty of the first few encounters *many* players will probably find there's nothing particularly fun about hitting things that can't hit back while waiting for a timer to count down before they can actually kill mobs again.

You can expect the same reaction from players to the "wake legion mobs up" phase once the league goes live as you've received for boss invulnerability phases if players have to hammer away at every single mob they want to activate for every single legion encounter.
Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
Last edited by EnjoyTheJourney on May 30, 2019, 6:25:48 PM
People complaining about melee not having the same reach as caster, well thats the whole point of them being completely different, but yes it does seem a bit counterintuitive to have such league mechanic when trying to bring more attention to melee.
Is it possible for the map tab to upgrade maps (vendor recipe) similar to what the essence tab does?
Last edited by jensendn on May 31, 2019, 11:50:37 PM
Mittens is simple Muppet. All Mittens wants from 3.7 is to be able to play on weekends and evenings without those terrible lags
This is nice....
Does the melle ascendancy changes apply on standart league on 7th of june?
At which time is PS4 Legion start?

I know on 10th June but what time? (living in Germany)

I mean there is fat timer showing PC countdown down to the seconds but not even the hour is given for ps4 launch.
Last edited by YKMN85 on Jun 3, 2019, 1:42:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info