[3.8] FrozenSentinel's Lightning Fast Budget Magic Finder - 500% Movespeed & 110% Item Quantity

"
Rusty42 wrote:
Tried the build, I must be playing it wrong but it feels bad to manage the mana flask, and I'm unbelieveably squishy

Anyone who has problems with low HP/dps, read my post from page 40 of this thread.
Last edited by aefoa on Oct 7, 2019, 7:22:36 PM
"
ponsq3 wrote:
"
aefoa wrote:
Dude's playing Standard league with a legacy Bisco's collar. Guess it's better than 10% quant amulet.

True, didn't notice that

I see u know much about MF TS build, maybe u can give some advises about my item setup and skill tree?

Check my updated PoB, I don't use Blood Magic gem anymore and do much more DPS.
Gotta go fast
"
Glockass1 wrote:
"
Roolstar wrote:
"
Glockass1 wrote:
This build made me hate this game and life.

lol why dude?

Too squishy and too reliant on levels to do any damage. I've even managed to 6L my QOTF and still struggled hard vs even blues. How are you supposed to level when mobs sneeze on you and you die? I wasn't really enjoying this whole spam Blood Rage and time flasks playstyle and was more focused on looking at my flasks rather than enjoying the game so I figured I'd go back to my Elementalist.

I updated my PoB yesterday with the build I farmed my mirror with this league.
Currently level 95 and pushing level 96, rarely die at all with this version.

I suggest checking it out, you will find it a lot better. =)
Gotta go fast
"
aefoa wrote:
"
ponsq3 wrote:
"
aefoa wrote:
Dude's playing Standard league with a legacy Bisco's collar. Guess it's better than 10% quant amulet.

True, didn't notice that

I see u know much about MF TS build, maybe u can give some advises about my item setup and skill tree?

Gear: 1. Get Sadima's gloves with crit chance corruption. Or for best damage elem weakness corruption, have to annoint amulet for "apply an additional curse" which is pricy - 1 black 2 gold oils.
2. Annoint amulet for Freedom of Movement - best node for movement speed. Your 30% crit multi from Throat seeker does not change a thing.

Gems & flasks: switch Blood magic to Elemental damage with attacks. This gem will eventually give you ~40% of your overall dps when you have searching eye jewels with flat elem dmg. Drop Diamond flask for Lavianga's spirit unique mana flask - that's how FrozenSentinel does. Since i don't use TS and kill packs with a single button click, i wanted to secure ~100% crit chance and removed jade flask and kept Diamond flask with 100% inc evasion roll. The downside of this is that you lose ~9-10% mov speed and don't have freeze immune which leads to tons of death from strongboxes with freeze + ice nova/conc ground. You can have Diamond flask with freeze immune, but this will reduce your mov speed for another ~13%. Just test for yourself if your clearing speed reduces a lot without a Diamond flask or not.

Skill tree: Undo Fury bolts, Art of the Gladiator (only gives 4% mov speed), Master Fletcher (attack speed is the least wanted in DPS, we want crit chance/multi and flat dmg), Primal Spirit (keep x2 +5% flask effect passives, get mov speed + hp node on the right side).
Pick Aspect of the Lynx pathing from the Aspect of The eagle (gives a lot of crit chance and attack dmg + mov speed), Quickstep.

After that i'd go for jewel sockets.

All depends on what you aim for - farm low tier maps or t16s. If you feel safe enough then you can drop HP passives and invest more into mov speed/dmg.

With your HH+IL setup any build will work just fine anyway.

I farm t2/t4 with 1700 HP and constant 283% mov speed (over 300% including tailwind), Rigwald's + Ice shot 60k hideout DPS, with zero problems. With my low maps farming setup I don't even see significant difference when i use HH or not. But if i went for t8+++ maps, i'd respec mov speed and get more HP/DPS.

This man understands my build. =)
Gotta go fast
Hi there, great guide, read it twice, helped me a lot to build my own ^^

Got a question for the amu enchant : since we are using "lioneye's fall", what do you think guys about "Adder's Touch", which is at least - I think - way better than Throatseeker ? (And dealing otherwise with "Freedom")
IGN : Koi_Fish_Girl
Adder's Touch gives this build nothing but 30% crit multi since we don't scale phys/poison dmg.

Best overall is freedom of movement. If u're going for t16s then the best one is Whispers of Doom (additional curse) with sadima's elem weakness on hit corruption but is not mandatory at all.
Hi!

Just a quick question. How do you clear uber lab with this. I can easily kill trahspacks but it takes ages for Single Target. Is there maybe an alternative 6-Link setup that is good for killing bosses ?

I have a 6-linked Windripper and Queen of the Forest.

Besides that its a really nice MF build :)
If you need to run uber lab x1 time, just use the player's lab service. If you really want to farm uber lab a lot, then get a Barrage 6L for single target.

Gems would be something like Barrage->GMP->Elemental damage with attacks->Elemental focus->Added cold/lightning damage.
Or you can just swap gems on QoTF= Barrage instead of TS, Added cold damage instead of chain. Should be enough for uber izaro.

Another way is to change MF gear to DPS gear (gloves,belt,boots,rings, maybe amulet if yours doesn't have any attack mods).
Last edited by aefoa on Oct 8, 2019, 11:42:05 AM
Just dropping by to say this build is insane. I just started burial chamber and if you're experienced or skilled enough, holy shit the wonders it does for you lmao. All the previous negative comments are definitely made by some scrub who just started.
Having a blast with this as of last night, quick question on the burial speed runs.

Do you bother with the blight mini-game or just clear and refresh map?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info