3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
Sho0oryuken wrote:
Hi all,
i use your build all this league and i love it!
I think I improved it, though.

https://pastebin.com/LzYZEkqH

5.2M dps, +1 endurance charge, 76% of resis and 76% of fire resist, big up of armor, 8k life and not 9k...

I dont use immortal call, i want to keep alive my endurance charge ;)

thx again for the build! really fun to play.

i died a lot on t16, because i think i was totaly immortal :D but we cant always facetank :)

I see what you did and it's similar tree option i've played around but decided it's not worth losing over 1000k life for it. That's over 10-15% of total life which is a lot.
Since armour scaling for this build is little hard to do, Immortal Call is still the best option. When it procs with 4 End charges your are near immortal. Molten Shell with 13k armour doesn't give such damage reduction.
Build can be ramped up with a lot of damage but my focus was on tankyness.

Reason you died a lot in T15 is prob due to your flask setup. You don't have curse immunity or bleed immunity. Also 2 granite flasks don't stack. With the build setup I provided it's rly hard to die even in T16 or you have to be reckless.

In 3.9 i will have to take a step back with the build and focus more on defenses because Skitterbots will prob be nerfed it terms of mana reservation (will reserve more than 35%) and Shaper/Elder item bases/uniques will be very hard to get for the majority of player base, but that's gonna be the thing pretty much for every build out there.

I'm glad you had fun with the build and experimented with it the way you like it. :)

Cya in Metamorph
thank for your response, sorry for flask, it's an pob import error...

I cant wait to discover your next tree ^^

Hello ! With the new manifesto today : "Can have multiple crafted modifiers" mod has been changed, now granting "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers". Multi-mod crafting an item was proving too powerful for too low a cost compared with rolling an item of relative power. We'll be keeping an eye on the modifier to see if further changes are required.

Do you plan on updating the weapon craft based on that for 3.9 ? :)
I wounder about Iron Will Support, wouldn't it give us a huge amount of damage?
"
mapcar wrote:

What you have in mind?
"
Miawou wrote:
Hello ! With the new manifesto today : "Can have multiple crafted modifiers" mod has been changed, now granting "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers". Multi-mod crafting an item was proving too powerful for too low a cost compared with rolling an item of relative power. We'll be keeping an eye on the modifier to see if further changes are required.

Do you plan on updating the weapon craft based on that for 3.9 ? :)

Working on it. Build will prob switch to the unique staff and more defenses.
Is there any fundamental problem with doing a crit based build? I already have this staff from a ages ago and it seems like that might be better given its modifiers...
or, alternatively I was considering using a wand and shield and having this be my main link...
how is this build compare to your witch build?
I've been thinking about trying Incinerate for league starter but I'm not sure about which ascedancy to play.
"
"
mapcar wrote:

What you have in mind?

I don't have PoB at the moment but maybe it will do better as one of the main support gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info