3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

Finally got em, I spent over 50 cause of my life rolls were not even 40+, and resists were like max 20%, maybe I was just unlucky, nevermind :p
Really loving this build, I haven't enjoyed Incinerate since it could shotgun! Thank you for that! I bought Kaoms early cause I got lucky. But Just now after a week got the ability to craft my staff :( my damage has been sad.

Quick question is there an alternative to crafting the focus skill? Not crazy about focus, but if its the best I'll do it. Don't have much experience with crafting so didn't know if I could slap more dmg, cast speed or dmg as chaos on there.
"
Dewru wrote:
Really loving this build, I haven't enjoyed Incinerate since it could shotgun! Thank you for that! I bought Kaoms early cause I got lucky. But Just now after a week got the ability to craft my staff :( my damage has been sad.

Quick question is there an alternative to crafting the focus skill? Not crazy about focus, but if its the best I'll do it. Don't have much experience with crafting so didn't know if I could slap more dmg, cast speed or dmg as chaos on there.

tnx for feedback

Yeah, your damage is too low for level 88 and you should rly start to upgrade your gear. Basically only items that are not garbo are the staff and Kaoms xD.

Start from the Atziri's Promise flask with 15% of elemental as extra chaos roll.
From there follow the "Item progression to the full build" section.

Focus is the best bang for the buck skill.

I'm very interested in this build after reading your entire guide and am unclear on one thing. How does this build interact with the monolith mechanic specifically? Any input on how well it moves around and clears the legion shells both during leveling and at end game in yellow/red maps?
"
sef239 wrote:
I'm very interested in this build after reading your entire guide and am unclear on one thing. How does this build interact with the monolith mechanic specifically? Any input on how well it moves around and clears the legion shells both during leveling and at end game in yellow/red maps?

Your movement during monolith tagging will rely mainly on the Flame Dash to quickly get to the back of the one side of legion fraction.
Sometimes you will tag all rare legions and sometimes not, mostly depending on the layouts and your positioning.
Tagging all legions is not important but getting the rare ones in the back.
Basically its not the best char for that (like Contagion/Essence drain) and certainly not the worst.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jun 24, 2019, 1:33:21 PM
"
"
sef239 wrote:

Your movement during monolith tagging will rely mainly on the Flame Dash to quickly get to the back of the one side of legion fraction.
Sometimes you will tag all rare legions and sometimes not, mostly depending on the layouts and your positioning.
Tagging all legions is not important but getting the rare ones in the back.
Basically its not the best char for that (like Contagion/Essence drain) and certainly not the worst.

Thank you.
"

Yeah, your damage is too low for level 88 and you should rly start to upgrade your gear. Basically only items that are not garbo are the staff and Kaoms xD.

Focus is the best bang for the buck skill.

I went crazy last night! Finally got my staff crafted, got it colored, bought a 21/23 incinerate, crafted one of the rings to usable status, still needs work, plus the rest of my gear, but my dps in POB went from like 200-250k to 800k almost 1 mill with focus haha, feels amazing.

Wouldn't yoke of suffering be very good with this build? With our cast speed wouldn't we the enemy be shocked almost all the time? Yoke gives about half a million Shaper dps on PoB when I turn on "an enemy is shocked. What is your opinion on it?
"
Dewru wrote:

I went crazy last night! Finally got my staff crafted, got it colored, bought a 21/23 incinerate, crafted one of the rings to usable status, still needs work, plus the rest of my gear, but my dps in POB went from like 200-250k to 800k almost 1 mill with focus haha, feels amazing.

Keep upgrading it will only get better :D
"
saikazi wrote:
Wouldn't yoke of suffering be very good with this build? With our cast speed wouldn't we the enemy be shocked almost all the time? Yoke gives about half a million Shaper dps on PoB when I turn on "an enemy is shocked. What is your opinion on it?

I would have to test it out. I didn't consider Yoke before because it was too expensive and now it's dirt cheap.
Shocking is a tricky stuff. When you check in PoB "shocked" it apply by default 50% more damage but that's not the case in reality.

Ill test it and get back to you. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info