3.10 🐉 Dragon's Breath Chieftain Incinerate -All content-League starter- SC & HC viable - Videos

"
bluu_94 wrote:
How do we get 2k+ life regen? Also increased life recovery rate affects regen?

you get it every time phys damage touches you cause part of it you take as fire and when you are hit with fire you proc 50% increased life recovery.

tooltip in game might not show that
Has been a highly enjoyable build for me in HC. ive gotten half of the crafting done for the build and im at 8,5k hp. leveling and mapping is a breeze. a friend of mine that is new to poe has been playing this build as well in HC. its the first time hes lived long enough to enter a map. he turned me onto this build and i figured i would give it a go. A+ !!

"
Akinapple wrote:
Has been a highly enjoyable build for me in HC. ive gotten half of the crafting done for the build and im at 8,5k hp. leveling and mapping is a breeze. a friend of mine that is new to poe has been playing this build as well in HC. its the first time hes lived long enough to enter a map. he turned me onto this build and i figured i would give it a go. A+ !!

I'm so glad to hear this means a lot. :)

SS exiles
Any thoughts about using Elemental Focus? and maybe moving combustion to orb of storms for the -res debuff?
"
Paintherapy wrote:
Any thoughts about using Elemental Focus? and maybe moving combustion to orb of storms for the -res debuff?

makes little less damage than my setup and you would lose a gem slot
Check out my new 3.7 build Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer - Cyclone/BFlurry
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2554593

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jun 23, 2019, 9:31:28 AM
How does the "cannot be fully slowed" from Fenumus work? Do I craft aspect of the spider on my amulet and then I can't get stunned? Also, all the beast bosses have the cannot be fully slowed thing so does it have to be aspect of the spider only?
"
saikazi wrote:
How does the "cannot be fully slowed" from Fenumus work? Do I craft aspect of the spider on my amulet and then I can't get stunned? Also, all the beast bosses have the cannot be fully slowed thing so does it have to be aspect of the spider only?

Stun immunity is for the HC version of the build and it comes from Unwavering Stance keystone.

I see you are playing softcore Legion thus you wont be going there with the passive tree.

It's your choice what to use, Aspect of the Spider or more defensive Flesh and Stone gem(sand stance).
Aspect can be crafted on pretty much any rare item as long it has free suffix.

I hope this clears it out. :)
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jun 23, 2019, 10:09:08 AM
I have spent over 50 essences on opal rings and still no effect, how much time does it usually take to craft ring like that, or it's pure rng ?
"
I have spent over 50 essences on opal rings and still no effect, how much time does it usually take to craft ring like that, or it's pure rng ?

what, 50???
Essences of Anger gives you guaranteed increased fire damage, height of the roll depends on the tier of essence you are using.
You don't necessarily need to use Shrieking tier. You can use Screaming or even Wailing.

Increased fire damage does the same thing as increased elemental damage for this build.
So when you use the essence you get 100% increased fire damage roll of the corresponding essence tier and you just need to get some life and some resistance with it. Prefix will usually be open. I got with like 5 essences.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info