Announcing Path of Exile: Legion

The new league looks great. Berserker rework is nice but Slayer also deserves some love.
maybe my jug boy will finally be able to do shaped elder lul
"
2pher wrote:
why my favorite skill cyclone become channeling skill? you really want all melee skill to use with a caster, you cannot teach people the way you want GGG!!! were not your puppet!!! you really want all melee player to become caster the way you want, that's your resolve with a melee skill?

Melee has always been mostly caster anyway, at least in competing, because AoE rules.
Can we get a timeline for more announcements?
So hyped for this League! Although my only hope is that the " expend a frenzy charge " gimmick for Flicker Strike to be removed. Simply because it would then give a mobility attack gem to level up with. Normally you use something like Vaal Double Strike/Double Strike with Ancestral Call & a few other different attack gems aside from Flicker Strike. But just giving it viability to be used for leveling I think would be amazing since you don't quite generate frenzy charges all that early. And even though you wouldn't need to expend a frenzy charge to use Flicker Strike, you'd still want Frenzy Charges due to the Attack Speed

It may be a pipe dream & I know others will likely disagree. But hey, open for discussion if anyone else feels the same.
This new upcoming league got me so pumped up! The changes in mellee skills gives a new feelling,a more dymanic and immersive one.With the new improvements and the adittion of instant movement skills you opened up so many different new possibilities in skill combos and renewed the whole aspect of fighting Bosses,making the whole experience immersive and breathtaking.The League's new features seem very interesing as well,given the fact of how you're going to balance risk/reward ratio,along with this "forced in a way" rewards.
I would personally love to see the implementation of combat stances/stance spesific skills in other classes as well,giving the option for any build to profit from these new additions,both in further tuning/specializing a build, as well in just pure fun!
This time you surpassed my wildest expectations,and I cannot wait to dive in the new league.
With outmost respect.
someone know when exactly synthesis will end on console?
great~!
Pretty sad about the new supporter packs, really wanted to grab one but they just aren't my style. Oh well, hope the league is good at least :D
This must be one of the best leagues in my opinion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info