Announcing Path of Exile: Legion

I think the league mechanic would be better if you hit the ones you DID NOT want to fight, instead of having to hit everything twice. Hitting everything twice is going to get boring fast.
"
I think the league mechanic would be better if you hit the ones you DID NOT want to fight, instead of having to hit everything twice. Hitting everything twice is going to get boring fast.

This I imagine would work like if everything you hit phases out of existence like the snap. If that's the case then i think it would be nice way of changing how the league mechanics work. Too bad it's probably set in stone now.
Very excited for all of this, I'm really hoping that knockback will feel better with all of these changes. I saw a marauder swinging at Hailrake with Heavy Strike in the video, but it was just a flash and didn't really show what it looks like chaining hits with a high attack speed. I'd love to be able to use knockback + bleed as a reliable damage source.
Kamil knows how to hype us up !
"
Cloud-Zanza wrote:
The big question I have though, is are the core fundamental changes to melee combat going to be Legion only then become core in Standard after Legion ends? If so this kinda sucks.

I think these changes are not Legion only. They would have to have two different versions of the game active at once, i don´t think so..
The video for the new Bladestormskill should be in standard, at least the scene with Bottled Faith, which won´t "drop once Synthesis ends. The ones that will be available are the ones that transfer to Standard/Hardcore when Synthesis ends." - qote Bex:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/brwvt4/-/eohas6g/?context=3
The tagging of monsters is going to be annoying as f*ck i think. Don't like that concept. Rest looks awesome.
Hi GGG, My question is if the mechanics like attack interruption also applies to other skills like spells or ranged bow gems.
"
jmbeste wrote:
"
Cloud-Zanza wrote:
The big question I have though, is are the core fundamental changes to melee combat going to be Legion only then become core in Standard after Legion ends? If so this kinda sucks.

I think these changes are not Legion only. They would have to have two different versions of the game active at once, i don´t think so..
The video for the new Bladestormskill should be in standard, at least the scene with Bottled Faith, which won´t "drop once Synthesis ends. The ones that will be available are the ones that transfer to Standard/Hardcore when Synthesis ends." - qote Bex:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/brwvt4/-/eohas6g/?context=3

Tyvm for the insight. I guess it would be strange for two seperate versions of PoE to be running simultaneously now that I think about it.
I am really looking forward to the legion mechanic. I hope it is really ending up as meaningful choice, meaning: 99.99% of all builds do not want to tag everything, except if they want to run to their doom. In that case, tagging for rewards would be really cool and daring to tag everything an accomplishment in itself. This would also allow to push the rewards way higher.

I am not so much concerned about tagging time, independent of difficulty level. This could be trivially implemented as "start event if within 3 seconds no enemy was tagged OR immediately after everything got tagged".
Looks fun! Cya in 3.7 ☺️

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info