Immortal Syndicate FFA Showcase

GGG in race economy alrdy dead as race flooded by bots
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
that was fun :)
Yup, couldn't see who was who, or what was happening on the screen. Just like in game. Very good.
"
Außenseiter wrote:
Ever heard of a thing called "visual clarity"?

With all those mtxs that's way overturned in effect that blind the whole screen, and how all of players' effect are literally the same as enemies' effect, ggg never care about visual clarity.
"
xStyrosx wrote:
fake, in real syndicate fight video freeze for 4 min because of client crash

haha

but before all that, the first 10 seconds is stuttering video of loading assets
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
A few of the abilities does not seem to work well in this context. I saw a lot of members moving through camerias ground-effect without being shredded in pieces. I think the circle(aisling?) also does not seem to work.

Oh yeah and the mandatory: see? even syndicate agrees that melee needs a buff. Or the AI, because Riker is clearly cheating.
I knew that It That Owns was going to win at least one of these.

Also that arrow sticking out of her face during her victory shot was just fantastic.
I love these videos, but plz go back to a watchable format like 1v1 or max 1v1v1 or 2v2. More 4 characters in the fight and it becomes a clusterf"#¤. Still fun to see who wins, but with this many its just a matter of whoever can avoid being targeted from start and cheese damage.

Aren't there still a lot of bosses you could pit against eachother 1v1?
Video is a mess. Same like that league.
"
cgexile wrote:
"
xStyrosx wrote:
fake, in real syndicate fight video freeze for 4 min because of client crash

haha

but before all that, the first 10 seconds is stuttering video of loading assets

Actually, these 10 seconds are helping me to decide if I keep playing this map or not. It's kind of an early warning system for "rip incoming".
Arf! Arf! Arf!
Last edited by Cpt_KangarooPimp on May 13, 2019, 3:35:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info