In continuation of our 'Boss vs. Boss' video series, we put all the members of the Immortal Syndicate in one arena in order to know who's the strongest among them. Who do you think will win? Check out the video below to find out!

If you enjoy watching Path of Exile bosses (and masters!) fighting each other, we recommend checking out other videos in this series. Click here to view the playlist.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Oh that was unexpected!
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Hmm...
10/10 couldn't see anything, as expected
Did you know kiwi (kiwifruit) are actually berries, and it is a national fruit of China? Also, their name is a big marketing ploy by a major exporter, New Zealand.
Delve fractured wall guide: view-thread/2204851
Legion Emblem Carry thread: view-thread/2598853
Melee Vs Distance xD
Ranged characters won and melee ones got rekt? That was unnexpected, oh wait!!!
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Neat :)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
give me that red armor please
I feel it would have been better if you turned off these red bars over enemies and brought them back when the last four Syndicate members are left. Next time perhaps? Or more matches with less Members? :)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
This match was rigged, ya git!

- Guff
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info