An Update from Chris

Lost touch with the game for a couple years, glad to see to the communication hasn't changed. Looking forward to it.
This kind of transparency, as well as the general attitude of this company (with Chris and Bex as it's mouthpieces) is the reason I have supported it significantly more than any other kind of digital content. Long may it continue.
Great post Chris; thanks and you should make them more frequently. And, give Ruby a gold star and a paid day off for being a champ.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Bad league or not, i will be there next league and keep supporting no matter what.

We love you Chris :)
thanks for explanation and i have faith that next will be much better and less demanding for sure
This kind of attitude is what keeps the flame of hope burning in my heart.

And keeps the love for Path of Exile growing each and everyday.

Like a professor I had used to say; No company is perfect. What is the biggest diference between them is how the company reacts when mistakes are made...

Chris Wilson is a very humble person. and I admire him for that.

When I read this all i could think is I couldn't imagine a better manager, director or owner for this game to be honest.

I played diablo since 1998 until early 2000's when I started to play Diablo 2, still play sometimes nowadays and played diablo 3 for 3 years.. than I migrated to Path of Exile.. What I am trying to say is... In all my 20 years of experience in Blizzard games I have NEVER seen any director or representant having this humble atitude, and for this my respect and love only grow for Path of Exile. I wish you guys a lot of success and may this be a passionate game once again! I am looking foward to the new changes!

Best regards,
Bax_CD

ps.: please fix BR servers in league start and races
Thank you Chris and the team at GGG for being so awesome :)
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
Synthesisは以前のリーグのめんどくさい部分のみを増幅させた感じだったのがなあ

でも3.7は期待してます
meleeの改変がmore damageだけではないことを祈ります
I've taken some rest from PoE for now; however, I'm checking the news every day.

In short, Chris, don't worry, you are on the right way :)
Not a native speaker, so...
Last edited by BananaShot on May 1, 2019, 6:36:13 PM
Obviously this league isn't as good as Betrayal, but this is not the only problem there is, to be honest i've had more time in loading screens than in the actual game and i've disconnected more than i have died ingame and i die A LOT, when i addressed tech support it took 6 weeks to reply and the reply was this :

"Thank you for contacting Support.

Unfortunately we are not currently offering email Technical Support, due to limited staff resources. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause."

The problem is i go on youtube and see that a streamer has gotten a reply with a detailed explanation over a problem he reported in less 48 hours, i will not accuse anyone with anything but that is NOT fair.

He who chases two rabbits catches none.
Last edited by mayhem0974 on May 1, 2019, 6:35:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info