An Update from Chris

I liked synthesis. But I prefer it not going core over it getting the bestiary treatment. Looking forward to 3.7.0.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
good stuff. ty
Thanks for the update. While I know the community can certainly be demanding, I applaud that you avoid forcing crunch on the devs.
IGN: Noshei or Silvannn
Go back to the beginning of POE( true , savage , dark , heroic )... Anyway still my favorite game .... you've got my support ... please don't spoil it
best regards
ZoneTripper
"
A big topic in the gaming industry recently is development crunch. Some studios make their teams work 14 hour days to pack every patch full of the most fixes and improvements possible. Sometimes when we read our own Patch Notes threads and community feedback, we feel that we are being asked to do the same. I will not run this company that way. While there's inevitably a bit of optional paid overtime near league releases, the vast majority of a Path of Exile development cycle has great work/life balance. This is necessary to keep our developers happy and healthy for the long-term, but it does mean that some game improvements will take a while to be made.

This is a very important part. It let me tolerate so much of the current problems.
Well said.

Keep up the good work y'all GGG
I cannot believe how awesome you people are. Maybe Synthesis was not the best league but this guy ain't leaving nowhere.
WTF EVER SYNTHESIS IS THE BEST LEAGUE OF ALL TIME IM SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-removed-
Last edited by Kniev on Sep 20, 2022, 1:12:52 PM
You've got my full respect for keeping work-life balance right! Thanks a lot for the update.
Cheers, V
I would rather wait a bit longer for patches knowing that people arent working 14 hours a day thanks Chris

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info