<PUNCH> Facebreaker | Casual & Social

Character Name: IENJOYTOTEMS (aKa: Zelmoxious)

IRL Name(OPTIONAL): Brett

How long have you played Path of Exile?: I actually don't know, on and off for years.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes!

What's your luckiest moment/drop in Path of Exile?(OPTIONAL): I have yet to have a drop that makes me short of breath. I like selling stuff, so every rare is exciting for me.

Additional Info(OPTIONAL): From Australia. Legion is the first league that I have played from the beginning, LOVING IT. Just looking for some dudes/dudets to chill with while I grind.
Character Name: JuanShadyBoi

IRL Name(OPTIONAL): not Juan ;)

How long have you played Path of Exile?: on & off since 2014

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

What's your luckiest moment/drop in Path of Exile?(OPTIONAL): Exalts i guess.... actually have no mirrors at all D:

Additional Info(OPTIONAL): I just happens to be Australian too, sorry if my application looks too similair to the one above. Also real excited for this league :D
Invited both of you to the guild, welcome!
Character Name: Takaoshii

IRL Name(OPTIONAL): Christopher

How long have you played Path of Exile?: Started playing on and off since closed beta. But been here every league since Breach League

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes :)

What's your luckiest moment/drop in Path of Exile?(OPTIONAL): Getting a six link with one fusing this league

Additional Info(OPTIONAL): Im 28 years old and i live in Norway :)
Invited you to the guild Takaoshii! Welcome :)
Character Name: EDC_Ohgrr
IRL Name(OPTIONAL): Mitch
How long have you played Path of Exile?: 6 years? Getting back into the swing of things now.
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yuppers.
What's your luckiest moment/drop in Path of Exile?(OPTIONAL): Tabula on my first HC toon in act 2.
Additional Info(OPTIONAL): I stream, and play this game pretty regularly. Taking a break from SSFHC and gonna try and learn some end game before I RIP to more random stuff lol.
Invited you to the guild! Welcome.
Character Name: jzsheezy
IRL Name(OPTIONAL): josh
How long have you played Path of Exile?: 2013.
Do you agree to follow the rules?:yes
What's your luckiest moment/drop in Path of Exile?(OPTIONAL):Exalts ... lol
Additional Info(OPTIONAL):Would like to enjoy POE with others
Character Name:PIRTPOINT
IRL Name(OPTIONAL):JOHN
How long have you played Path of Exile?:About 5 days
Do you agree to follow the rules? Yes
What's your luckiest moment/drop in Path of Exile?(OPTIONAL):still have no idea what good or bad is
Additional Info(OPTIONAL):mature player 45, exp in rpg games (just not this one ) eager to learn, timezone gmt +1
Character Name: AbWitchInTheDitch

IRL Name: Mat

How long have you played Path of Exile?: 3 days

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

Additional Info : New player hoping to join a community and learn more about the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info