<PUNCH> Facebreaker | Casual & Social

Character Name: EDYakz

IRL Name(OPTIONAL): Paul

How long have you played Path of Exile?: 234 hours logged on Steam, however I've dabbled on/ off since 2016.
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

What's your luckiest moment/drop in Path of Exile?(OPTIONAL): As I'm still familiarising myself with this game, I wouldn't be able to say if anything I've done is a lucky moment/ drop!

Additional Info(OPTIONAL): Although I'm not massively experienced, and wasn't patient enough to really understand how this game works in the past, the last couple of weeks I've started to really give this game the chance it deserves and I've been loving every moment of it, especially mapping in the end-game (so far I've only managed to do up to T11)!

I frequent websites and videos to expand on my knowledge, but the one thing I'm missing is also learning from other people in-game, especially from being within a social circle in a guild.
"
Resem wrote:
Character Name: EDYakz

IRL Name(OPTIONAL): Paul

How long have you played Path of Exile?: 234 hours logged on Steam, however I've dabbled on/ off since 2016.
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

What's your luckiest moment/drop in Path of Exile?(OPTIONAL): As I'm still familiarising myself with this game, I wouldn't be able to say if anything I've done is a lucky moment/ drop!

Additional Info(OPTIONAL): Although I'm not massively experienced, and wasn't patient enough to really understand how this game works in the past, the last couple of weeks I've started to really give this game the chance it deserves and I've been loving every moment of it, especially mapping in the end-game (so far I've only managed to do up to T11)!

I frequent websites and videos to expand on my knowledge, but the one thing I'm missing is also learning from other people in-game, especially from being within a social circle in a guild.

Thanks for the application Paul! I've gone ahead and sent you a guild invite in-game :)

Welcome to Facebreaker!
Character Name: Travaran (Standard League)
IRL Name(OPTIONAL): Abraham
How long have you played Path of Exile?: A few months
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes I do!
What's your luckiest moment/drop in Path of Exile?(OPTIONAL):
Additional Info(OPTIONAL): I'm just looking for people to play this game with, and talk with. I'm a complete noob, but I'm loving it so far!
"
Travaran wrote:
Character Name: Travaran (Standard League)
IRL Name(OPTIONAL): Abraham
How long have you played Path of Exile?: A few months
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes I do!
Additional Info(OPTIONAL): I'm just looking for people to play this game with, and talk with. I'm a complete noob, but I'm loving it so far!

Thanks for your application Abraham! I've gone ahead and sent you an invite to the guild :)

If you have any questions there are plenty of people in the guild absolutely dedicated to answering new player questions. Seeing as it's the end of the league there may not be that many people who are actively playing as many of us are anticipating the new league and the Flashback event.

If you have any questions or are looking to talk about the game you're probably better off asking in the Discord:

https://discord.gg/pQeKysG
Character Name: FevyInferno
IRL Name: Josh
How long have you played Path of Exile?: About a month or so
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes!
What's your luckiest moment/drop in Path of Exile?: When I got my first unique drop (just Araku Tiki)
Additional Info: I'm still learning the game, playing a lot of builds and seeing what clicks for me. I'm excited for the flashback event!
Character Name: LillieSatou
IRL Name(OPTIONAL): Lillie
How long have you played Path of Exile?: Since patch 1.2.0 / Steam Release (about 1.5k hours on Steam, not sure how many on Standalone - total's getting close to 5k hours.)
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes.
Additional Info(OPTIONAL):Very active player, playing exclusively on Standard. Mains one well-built aurabot.

My profile is hidden as I do NOT want my build to be publicly known at this time (currently level 96). I know how to get the level 100s, though.

better yet, let's not purge this post.
Last edited by bvanharjr on May 6, 2019, 2:53:44 AM
Character Name:Snoowwflakee
IRL Name(OPTIONAL): Dante
How long have you played Path of Exile?:I started playing 2 weeks ago but i got really into the game xD
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes, i agree
Additional Info(OPTIONAL): Im verry active and i would like to get more into the game learning with u guys
Welcome to the guild Dante & Josh. I've sent both of you invites to the guild. We have a pretty active Discord server which is where most discussions take place between leagues when activity is lower, you can join us through this link:

https://discord.gg/pQeKysG

It's entirely optional, but keep in mind that as people are waiting for Flashback and patch 3.7 a lot of people are taking a temporary break from the game so there may not be as much activity in-game. So if you guys have any questions it's easier to reach the officers or other members in there.
Character Name: SneakyBeever
IRL Name(OPTIONAL): Ryley
How long have you played Path of Exile?: A bit over a month now
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Of course
What's your luckiest moment/drop in Path of Exile?(OPTIONAL): Probably my shade of solaris wand from divination cards
Additional Info(OPTIONAL): It's a lot more fun playing games with people and I love a more laid back community
Character Name: BOTcharlie
IRL Name(OPTIONAL): Charlie
How long have you played Path of Exile?: 1 year
Do you agree to follow the rules?: yes
What's your luckiest moment/drop in Path of Exile?(OPTIONAL): surviving Kitava act 10 on 14hp
Additional Info(OPTIONAL):Based in Belgium

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info