<PUNCH> Facebreaker | Casual & Social

Facebreaker was founded on October 23rd, 2013 becoming Path of Exile's 36th guild. Facebreaker was originally created as a private community guild for a previously popular web forum. However the rules regarding membership to the guild has become more and more relaxed over the years, we are now excited to open the guild up to public recruitment for the first time.

Facebreaker has always(and will always) be a social, casual guild that welcomes any type of player with any amount of experience. We have members that have been playing since beta and others that have only been playing for days or weeks.

We have members from all over the globe. However majority of our members are based in European & NA timezones.

Active Discord Server Link
70+ Active Members
14 Guild Stash Tabs
5 years & still going!

Guild Master:
Dixton

Officers:
Dr. Cola
Flashcat (Founder)
Ehenbec

We have a set of rules in the clan to try and prevent toxicity and create a nice environment for everyone to play in. Breaking the rules will result in punishment judged on a case by case basis.

Scamming is strictly forbidden.
Discrimantory language is forbidden. If it causes offense it may result in severe punishment. (Ex. racism, xenophobic language, trans- and homophobic language, anti-semitism etc.)
GGG rules must be followed at all times.
No begging.
No talk of politics.
Because there may be language used that's not appropriate for younger players, we ask for people only 18+ to apply.

People who have been in-active from the game for 2+ months will be removed from the clan. This is to make room for new members and de-clutter the guild user interface. However we do understand that life will always come first, so if you need to step away for an extended period of time please let one of the officers know and you will not be removed. [This rule will not go in to effect until patch 3.7, we understand that a lot of people are not happy with the state of the game right now.]

If you made it this far, I assume you're interested in joining us. Fill out the form found below and post it in the thread and then an officer will take a look at it as soon as possible and invite you.

Alternatively you can join our Discord server and poke one of the officers for an invite.

Discord Invite Link

Application Form:

Character Name:
IRL Name(OPTIONAL):
How long have you played Path of Exile?:
Do you agree to follow the rules?:
What's your luckiest moment/drop in Path of Exile?(OPTIONAL):
Additional Info(OPTIONAL):

The wall of heroes(cheesy name, I know) is dedicated to the people who have donated their valuable MTX points to the clan so we can grow. Big thank you to all the players on this list!

Dr. Cola Profile 515 Points
MrFlexi Profile 300 Points
Flashcat Profile 200 Points
Kelazun Profile 100 Points
Roukan Profile 100 Points
Duncanov Profile 100 Points
Pixellegacy Profile 56 Points
Dixton Profile 3 Points
Last edited by Dixton on Jun 19, 2019, 9:43:22 PM
Last bumped on Jun 30, 2019, 8:52:07 PM
Reserved
Reserved
Character Name: RykerBrandyBoy ( playing ssf while selling some gear)
IRL Name(OPTIONAL): Jesse
How long have you played Path of Exile?: since Perandus league, have 4.3k hours on steam, probably like ~2k on standalone client
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes
What's your luckiest moment/drop in Path of Exile?(OPTIONAL): I dropped a doctor card on like day 2 of a new league. A few leagues back I managed to get 5 6-links in 1k fuses
Additional Info(OPTIONAL): I'm usually very active, love trying new builds but don't ever bother with challenges.
Last edited by ElJesse on Apr 22, 2019, 12:01:25 PM
Character Name: Actualduck
IRL Name(OPTIONAL): Mélanie
How long have you played Path of Exile?: On and off for about a year, very casual play.
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes
Additional Info(OPTIONAL): Looking for an active guild to learn the game with :) Just quit WoW which was my 'main' game for over 7 years, looking to put the same amount of time into PoE! Used to play loads of D3 before it died.
Invited both of you. Welcome to Facebreaker! :)
Character Name: Tricky_the_Trickster (very original, I know)
IRL Name(OPTIONAL): Dan
How long have you played Path of Exile?: Since beta, not on this account though.
Do you agree to follow the rules?: Of course
What's your luckiest moment/drop in Path of Exile?(OPTIONAL): This league? Double vaaled life/damage on a perfect roll belly of the beast that I undersold for 20 exalts because nobody uses it anymore. 2 Leagues ago I got a triple Wrath Watcher's eye.
Additional Info(OPTIONAL): Not much else to add, hopefully I fit in well :)
Invited! Welcome to the guild, Dan! :)
Bump
Bump - Up to 54 members now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info