[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

"
JungleStung wrote:
really regret starting the league with this. actually cant progress through content at 45-50

You are on a 6L, you should pretty much oneshot bosses at this point, I did extremely well while leveling even on a 4L
I have 3 more expensive pieces I wanna go for, but not sure which one I should prioritize first

The Taming Prismatic Ring

Hyrri's Ire Zodiac Leather

Hyrri's Demise Sharktooth Arrow Quiver

What do you guys think I should buy first? Appreciate any input
"
shinyzee wrote:
I have 3 more expensive pieces I wanna go for, but not sure which one I should prioritize first

The Taming Prismatic Ring

Hyrri's Ire Zodiac Leather

Hyrri's Demise Sharktooth Arrow Quiver

What do you guys think I should buy first? Appreciate any input

The Demise is required to make the Taming work properly (unless you got some mean ass Searching Eye jewels with Fire and Lightning and Cold), I always got Hyrri's last as an item it was more for scourge arrow anyways.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
shinyzee wrote:
"
JungleStung wrote:
really regret starting the league with this. actually cant progress through content at 45-50

You are on a 6L, you should pretty much oneshot bosses at this point, I did extremely well while leveling even on a 4L

May I know what is your 4L before getting into a 6L when leveling? I find difficulty on bosses.
also one more noticeable recommendation i have is using ballista totem support with ensnaring arrow. it actually does ok damage to help supplement single target and applies 30% slow + 20% inc damage taken on enemies.
+ lioneye's fall

Hey, wanna add few words about build in new league. This is my current items and i have hyrri in stash (trying to 6link it ;d). Right now i'm on red maps and i'm pretty good with that. The only problem is guardians on red maps that not allowing me to stay and can one shot me. For example Baran Guardian that can oneshot you by his laser. Ppl who complain about dps try to invest some money in build. This is not 20c budget miner build. Thinking right now about point blank for bosses. Also i should add cwdt+immortal call gems it's missing right now + add some good jewels on tree sockets. Also saw a lot of ppl on poe ninja 62% using inspiration gem with ice shot. Not sure is it really that good?
Last edited by TommyWrightThird on Dec 16, 2019, 2:56:40 AM
"
+ lioneye's fall

Hey, wanna add few words about build in new league. This is my current items and i have hyrri in stash (trying to 6link it ;d). Right now i'm on red maps and i'm pretty good with that. The only problem is guardians on red maps that not allowing me to stay and can one shot me. For example Baran Guardian that can oneshot you by his laser. Ppl who complain about dps try to invest some money in build. This is not 20c budget miner build. Thinking right now about point blank for bosses. Also i should add cwdt+immortal call gems it's missing right now + add some good jewels on tree sockets. Also saw a lot of ppl on poe ninja 62% using inspiration gem with ice shot. Not sure is it really that good?

I've heard alot good things about Decoy Totem this league, havn't tried it out myself this time around
If you look at my character, you will see that my gear isn't the best, still trying to get a 6 link on my bow and only 4L on chest. Yes, bosses are a bit tough but I can facetank 90% of the Metamorphs. The barrage support with ice shot should be added to build for leveling, also using Shrapnel Ballista and Siege Ballista for "walls" and an ice golem. Almost never need to use scourge arrow.

Iceshot barrage support is the way to level, imo.
"
+ lioneye's fall

Inspiration charges work fine, I was looking into using it with the scourge arrow but you'll get more out of awakened gems.
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
Gwennifer wrote:
"
Yeah you can just take duelist wheel nodes instead, it's simple as that.

Which duelist wheel are you talking about?

The life leech nodes below the duelist wheel

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info